• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Rant Thread - Angels vs Mets - April 12, 2014

What an obtuse lineup. Ibanez and Iannetta need to be dropped, and the order is all kinds of stupid. Glad Pujols is hitting, at least.

There has to be, has to be someone in this organization that has shown Scioscia his splits.  I feel like a broken record bringing it up so often, but it's bordering on insanity.  

"If Calhoun is gonna be your leadoff hitter, let him be your leadoff hitter."    This is why I love Victor Rojas.

this is how i feel as well, and probably 99.9% of the world.  i think scioscia has an ego problem and thinks he's smarter than everyone else or something.

There has to be, has to be someone in this organization that has shown Scioscia his splits.  I feel like a broken record bringing it up so often, but it's bordering on insanity.  

"If Calhoun is gonna be your leadoff hitter, let him be your leadoff hitter."    This is why I love Victor Rojas.

The guy is batting F'n 200.....can we lay off Scioscia for moving him down in the lineup........Its not like Calhoun is killing the ball against right handers.  Let the game play people

The guy is batting F'n 200.....can we lay off Scioscia for moving him down in the lineup........Its not like Calhoun is killing the ball against right handers.  Let the game play people

Like you said.  This is the f'in rant thread.  If we want to question moving him from leadoff to freaking ninth, which is as extreme as it gets...we're gonna.  so chill. 

And PS the guy Scioscia had hitting cleanup last night was batting under .200...so explain that one if it's all about how they've done so far this year.  

And PS the guy Scioscia had hitting cleanup last night was batting under .200...so explain that one if it's all about how they've done so far this year.  

Because about half of the lineup was batting under .200?