• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cops are great

Adam

Hmmm do you think the burning and looting of those stores affects peoples livelihoods? Do those protesting ever think about that?

I'm cool with people taking to the streets condemning what they see as injustice. Also condemn your own and put a stop to the injustice they are causing.

Edited by Kevin

Did you watch how many of the protestors became part of an enraged-mob as soon as the cameras started rolling?  Lol if it was your store burning, right?

That's on the people doing it. The camera crews have a right to be there. And what happened to those crews on Tuesday was criminal.

Ok these protests are getting a little old. I understand the initial anger and the need to vent but it's been more than a week now. At this point, many of them are going out of their way to provoke. Like others have said, maybe if they were more vocal about condemning the looters and the others who are only looking to instigate, they wouldn't have tear gas lobbed at them. That's not to say that they deserve it but when is enough enough.

And just in, preliminary results are that Michael Brown was shot 6 times. I'm sure that'll help things.

watching george stephanopholus this morning, one of the guests said that while everyone was upset about the brown shooting, that same weekend there were 26 shootings in chicago. why aren't jesse and al going to chicago?

watching george stephanopholus this morning, one of the guests said that while everyone was upset about the brown shooting, that same weekend there were 26 shootings in chicago. why aren't jesse and al going to chicago?

80° thunderstorms and 75% humidity

I've heard that somebody has to PAY in order for them to show up. 

Like $10,000 up front. 

• 3 weeks later...

The tiny suburb of Doraville, GA has a SWAT vehicle.  http://reason.com/blog/2014/08/13/how-a-suburban-swat-team-sees-itself

So is this overkill LBHalos17?

As I've said before, it depends..  I don't know anything about their City/Township and what possible threats they might perceive.

Seems excessive, but I'd love to see that thing rollin if I needed help.

That officer did nothing wrong and even apologized after the whole ordeal which the guy responded by saying "no problem"

Being a firefighter, I'm sure he's aware if police protocol and that a police officer isn't going to just take his word for it that he works there.

This is a huge non story that this guy is trying to make into a story simply because he's black.

That officer did nothing wrong and even apologized after the whole ordeal which the guy responded by saying "no problem"

Being a firefighter, I'm sure he's aware if police protocol and that a police officer isn't going to just take his word for it that he works there.

This is a huge non story that this guy is trying to make into a story simply because he's black.

And passing that race baiting garbage on to his kids. I bet this kind of crap goes on more often than we think.

And passing that race baiting garbage on to his kids. I bet this kind of crap goes on more often than we think.

Yeah, exactly. Instead of playing the race card for his kids, he could have told them that the officer was doing his job. He's trying to make his kids think they are disadvantaged based off the color of the skin even though he's living proof being a firefighter that that's not true. Racism exists because both sides allow it to. And people have no problem going to race as a reason.

I find it funny that ever since this video and audio has came out, the firefighter is now refusing to speak to reporters.