• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I am so f'ing ready for baseball season.

I'm not there yet.  A couple years ago, the offseason seemed like forever because I was really excited to see Pujols in an Angels uniform.  Last year, after they got Hamilton, I was really excited again as I couldn't wait to see what he did hitting behind Pujols.  This year, there hasn't been any major acquisitions to get me fired up this early.  Last year really pissed me off that they were so bad and it's lingering a little longer than usual.

I feel yuh, DR....  I suffer mad withdrawals/depression in the off-season, even when the Angels suck.  Luckily, we're playing Sunday-baseball and I've always got my baseball movies/World Series collection.  MLB channel really drops the ball in the off-season as far as I'm concerned;  They should be showing classic series, along with full classic games.

When it turns to February, I'll even bust-out my dvd-recordings of Halo Spring-Training games to get fired-up!  Makes me miss the Hud-Dog too!

I'm pretty into baseball and football.  I'll watch college basketball once the tournament starts but admittedly, the Month of February is probably my least favorite.  It's cold, rainy, football season's over, March madness hasn't begun and there isn't much going on in the way of Spring Training.  

Just received the 2002 World Series Anaheim Angels Collector's Edition DVD set today so I'm watching game 6 as I type (thanks for letting us know about this Got Beer). From now until spring training I'll watch some games from last season on MLB.tv in order to keep my withdrawals to a minimum but like DR, I'm hungry for a new season of Angels baseball!

This is part of why I go on the Angels Fan Cruise every year.. I get to spend a weekend talking Angels Baseball with a bunch of people that miss baseball as much as I do..

It happened today:  January 6, 2014.  I am really, really ready for Angels baseball...ANY baseball.  Didn't anticipate the feeling so early.

I thought the previous season(s) would have kept me from thinking about it for at least another month.

Hurry up baseball.  Man, I'm hungry.

I love the Angels but I'm less excited for 2014 than I was for the last couple years based on the 2012 and 2013 teams not really living up to my expectations.  I think it also has to do with my stepdad passing away a couple months ago, it won't be the same not being able to shoot the breeze with him about the Halos.

My Seattle Seahawks the past two seasons have gotten me through the Sept-Jan months.

That said I cannot wait for the Spring Fanfest and even before that when those first crop of pics from pitchers/catchers reporting are posted. To listen to that first ST game on streaming MLB.com radio. Cannot wait!

It's tough in the offseason because I'm not a huge basketball, football or hockey guy. I can watch some football for sure but it really doesn't do it for me.

I watch a good amount of MLB Network and read lots of baseball stuff to be able to cope with no baseball.

You really need to find yourself a girlfriend. It will help keep your mind off baseball if you know what I mean.

Bring it on. I'm ready.

I think this year without the high expectations because of a big signing the Angels will fly under the radar. I believe they will get off to a more balanced start and not have such a big hole to dig out of. And that our young pitching steps up and makes a statement. 2 keys of course are how strong AP and JH start out.

Can the rest of the lineup carry the team while they get back in sync?

I'm not there yet - still recovering from last year. Plus I'm really enjoying the NFL, and tennis is just getting started again, so once the Super Bowl is over - three and a half weeks - I'll be ready for baseball.

And then we'll all be psyched when the Angels go 20-7 in Spring Training but then start April 9-15.