• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I am so f'ing ready for baseball season.

I'm not there yet - still recovering from last year. Plus I'm really enjoying the NFL, and tennis is just getting started again, so once the Super Bowl is over - three and a half weeks - I'll be ready for baseball.

And then we'll all be psyched when the Angels go 20-7 in Spring Training but then start April 9-15.

Agreed on the recocering part. After the last two years, I'm not in a huge rush for april to get here.

April is taxes and turning pages.

While I love my Angels I just don't get as excited about the season as I use to since the strikes. I'm already dreading the loss of football and looking forward to next season. I have not attended a game since the strikes but do watch the Angels when I can on T.V.. If I can't watch them I will pull up the game cast and follow them that way. I won't pay for the direct ticket for baseball games but do pay for Sunday ticket for football. I have never gotten over the Baseball strikes and must admit that Football took over as my favorite sports avenue once the strikes happened. When the season starts I will follow the Angels and get into baseball for the season but not like I use to in the past.