• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Nathan likes Angels, Tigers, Yankees

Scott34

@JimBowdenESPNxm 8m
Joe Nathan told us "I had a quick little text w/ Torii Hunter, he was trying to make sure I keep Detroit in my sights" @tigers #Tigers

Seriously, Torii is the best team promoter in baseball.  The guy needs to move into the front office somewhere when he retires. 

@JimBowdenESPNxm 8m
Joe Nathan told us "I had a quick little text w/ Torii Hunter, he was trying to make sure I keep Detroit in my sights" @tigers #Tigers

Seriously, Torii is the best team promoter in baseball.  The guy needs to move into the front office somewhere when he retires. 

Just like when he reeled in Teixeira for the Angels!  oh wait

Nathan would be an amazing pickup, and I don't see him falling off the cliff anytime soon. He would be the perfect addition to this team.  A bullpen with a back four of Nathan, Frieri, DDLR and Burnett would be pretty close to complete. 

But that being said, I don't think Nathan at 9-12 mil per year is the best idea.  Too much money, and our resources are limited. 

JimBowdenESPNxm 2:26pm via Web

Joe Nathan told us he likes Tigers,Angels,Yanks are possible fits for him he likes all three situations. Sirius 209 XM 89.

I'd probably pass on this one.  He's due to fall off the cliff soon.  Plus the $$$ could be allotted towards the rotation.

Of course he likes the Angels -- he saw what they paid guys who couldn't even throw a baseball last year.  What's not to like.