• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Board Libs - MIA

Just so we aren't misunderstanding each other, no way in hell a republican president gets rid of this thing.  It is an abomination that will not be going away any time soon.  You are going to need a very liberal democrat with some real power and big time balls to get rid of it now.

Hilary has the balls, I just don't know if she is anti-establishment enough to do it though.

The republicans like this law as much as the Dems. Anything that grants the Feds more power is a good thing. They just need to be against it for the votez! Wait until all the obamacare workers go on strike in 4 years. That will be fun

Is this sarcasm?

I think Hilary is a better politician than our last two presidents but I feel she is way too liberal.

If the next president isn't able to convince both parties to negotiate instead of bicker and act like babies then it will be more of the same.  Problem is, as soon as they begin to negotiate and make concessions they lose the support of their own party.  It is pretty pathetic.

Just so we aren't misunderstanding each other, no way in hell a republican president gets rid of this thing.  It is an abomination that will not be going away any time soon.  You are going to need a very liberal democrat with some real power and big time balls to get rid of it now.

Hilary has the balls, I just don't know if she is anti-establishment enough to do it though.

interesting take. I would think the next Republican candidate would promise that he'd do everything in his power to get rid of it. It wouldn't be the first time a politician broke a promise but do you think that's what they would be aiming to do?

interesting take. I would think the next Republican candidate would promise that he'd do everything in his power to get rid of it. It wouldn't be the first time a politician broke a promise but do you think that's what they would be aiming to do?

Adam hit the nail on the head.  Power is power and republicans love it as much as dems do.  Obamacare is power.  Neither side is giving it away any time soon.

Gitmo is still open. It was one of Obama's talking points. I'm not saying to close it is like flipping a switch but it's been almost 5 years. Politicians talk without either knowing how difficult it is to keep a promise or never really intend to fulfill it. Republicans and democrats are both guilty of it.