• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sons of Anarchy

nate

I was barely awake when I wrote that but...

Adriana is Jax's ex, I don't know what her name is on the show but she played Adriana in the Sopranos.

Eli believes Gemma that Tara wasn't actually pregnant.  Eli has been helping Nero.

Unser is not on board with what Tara is doing.  She is going to try to shut him up.

Jax is going to go ballistic when he finds out the truth... likely from Eli.

Kurt Sutter had a hand in writing 19 episodes and directed 1 episode of "The Shield", and has had many of those cast members become a significant part of SOA (characters from The Shield:  Det. Curtis "Lem" Lemanski, Det. Shane Vendrell, Det. Wagenbach, Capt. David Aceveda, and Det. Claudette Wyms have all had roles in SOA).

Good episode. I like how everything played out with the Tara situation....seemed real. I still don't care too much about the family drama, but it fit and was actually done well.

It's going to end well with the Tara deal and Galen deal playing out.

Although, with Galen being out as we all assume will happen, I wonder what will become of Clay.

I have a feeling how it will play out with clay based on some interview i saw before this season started.

Nice tie-in with the homeless woman all the way back to season one.

Tara puts all this thought into the plan and it falls apart within 2 episodes.

I have a feeling how it will play out with clay based on some interview i saw before this season started.

Nice tie-in with the homeless woman all the way back to season one.

Tara puts all this thought into the plan and it falls apart within 2 episodes.

I don't remember the homeless woman from season one.

Lol I think it makes zero sense. How are they going to make us believe that no one noticed that the homeless lady in the little town of. Charming is actually someone that was killed in a chain reaction accident. Her husband never saw her roaming around town? Sutter does like to stretch the bonds of believability, he did it a lot on The. Shield too.