• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sons of Anarchy

nate

yeah, juice is tore up about all the killings and told Nero he killed the mom on jax order. thought Nero would do something and die, but looks like he may jump into the father role.

speaking of which, interested to see how he plays out with the Mayans, which are cool to see back.

I guess we find out Taras plan in the finale.

Nero story arc is much longer than I thought it would be when I first heard jimmy smits was going to be on SOA. He is slipping into the father role. Shutter made that obvious with the music that was playing. But Ajax will have to answer. The episode was pretty weak overall with only Juice arc and Bobby's " I love you Doc" creating conflict. The Chinese were always gonna get shot because no one runs the club but the prez. Roosevelt is very likable, in fact all of the top cops in Charming have been.

Does Wayne make it to season 8?

I can't figure out the Tara angle here. I am still waiting to find out the Jax and her have been working together all along on this plan to get out. I mean how many times has Jax said he will get his family away from the club and life and now all of a sudden he wants to stay? Makes little sense. Also, last episode he told the niner he will never see him again and easily that could have been said over the gun business but I took it as more than that. I also thought that in the cabin that Jax and Tara seemed rather close still considering all the shit she has been doing. 

I was expecting Jax to walk through the hotel room door at the end of last episode. If he kills Tara, he becomes much like his mother and will probably end up with Wendy. That all seems rather obvious and makes little sense since all along Jax has wanted out and even told the DA that he "unfortunately" inherited the role of President. Seems like there are more clues leading towards him still orchestrating an exit plan here. 

Edited by James

Juice is protecting Gemma now.  I like his gumption but he should know that she is loyal only to herself.

Glad Tara is gone.  Will be interesting to see what happens to Nero.  Wouldn't be surprised if the next season starts without him and some story how he boned out.

interesting.

I didn't mind Tara. she got hood when she needed to, but was trying to get out the whole time. it made sense. curious to see how next season starts as I'm pretty sure jax is going to avoid prison somehow and end up on some revenge spree. you knew something gnar was going to happening because of the opening scene and when jax is writing in his journal he says "no matter what happens today...".

I think this upcoming season is the last one.

• 8 months later...

It seems like the season is starting just like the majority of seasons. Someone lies which gets the club into a world of shit and a lot of people die. I'm kind of glad they are wrapping up this show.

Hopefully in the end Gemma is the only one left standing (via killing Jax) and everyone who watches the show gets pissed.

The best thing I read today about the show on another board: "it's just small bits of plot mixed in with hours of handshakes, hugs, and hanging out in a hospital."