• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sons of Anarchy

nate

Bobby is restarting the Nomads, most likely with the intention of taking over leadership.

Clay is dead...until he's not, and he has to kill the Aryan leader.  So that means Trig is dead...until he's not.

Agreed on how annoying the Donal Logue framing Nero arc is going to be.  Who will be the white knight to save Nero this time?

Sutter is laughing his ass off at us.  The hook was set in Seasons 1&2, and we can't extract.  FML

After re-reading this I thought... it is hard to think of any story lines that aren't going to be annoying.

Agreed.  I groaned when I saw Drea de Matteo wipe the makeup off, because here comes another episode waster.  Same with Tara and being pregnant (and visibly upset).  Same with the new madame.  Same with the Irish.  Same with...

The only arc I'm interested in is Bobby.  And maybe Juice.  I think Juice has something up his sleeve.

Yeah.  I think Sutter is in a tough spot because of a few things.

First, he can't kill off Tig or Juice because of the fan backlash.  Everyone hates clay but I don't think he wants to kill off a star actor like Pearlman.

Nobody likes Tara but it is hard to pull off killing her without either ignoring plot lines or ticking people off.

He can't actually make the MC legit because then the show would be boring as hell.

I actually thought last season that Nero would end up turning on the club.  I still think it might happen that his crew is pushing drugs in Charming or something and they go to war and Gemma is caught in the middle.

I actually almost think that the MC is about to show up and save Tig and it was all a setup to kill off the black leadership.  Now everyone will be against Clay.

I thought the same thing DW.

Really surprised that the Donal Logue character got killed off that quickly.  Of course it is going to cause an issue for Nero now that Eli can't interrogate him.

I am so glad that Otto is gone.  Clay used him one last time.

So glad Otto is gone. 

My favorite scene so far this season was the dialogue back and forth between Jax, Juice, and Tig. When Tig said, "My father used to rape me," and then Juice answered with, "that explains a lot..." was awesome. That was golden SOA dialogue and writing. This episode was definitely better than the rest have been so far. I'm not a fan of the 90 minute episodes though, it just seems excessive. 

The whole scene where Gemma was forced to f*ck Clay was just stupid writing; the kind of writing that is really making this show difficult to watch. C'mon man, how much shock factor do you have to bring into the show? You've got two perv CO's who are going to jack off together while they watch Gemma n Clay have sex? Its just so stupid and only put in there for shock value.

The ending was pretty good. These past two episodes have been much better than the first episodes of this season. These 90 minutes didn't feel forced or like it dragged on. Hopefully it continues. 

Just caught up. Funny to read the thread since and see the tune changes and wring predictions ala the Breaking Bad thread.

I actually really like this season, but I like the gang/crime aspect. It's slowly becoming more than just to waste an hour. I liked last season too. They keep the turns coming.

My only negative is the chessey chase scenes when they play music and looks more like a circus than some tense moment.

I'd also normally get tired of this same formula every season, but they make it work some how......bike gang, sherrif, some big wig dea/FBI/district attorney that is the season main antagonist while the bike gang holds off some other rival gang or syndicate.

But the turns are there. I like the business side and chess like moves between gangs and characters. It has its lame moments but is still pretty good.

I'm also in the boat that somehow just wants the whole Gemma/Rachel Menkins from Mad Men/Sopranos chick arc to go away. The gang and business stuff is cool, the internal family drama isn't.