• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sons of Anarchy

nate

Hah, yeah.  I always wonder if part of the reason that Eli gives the MC a bit of leeway is because they didn't off Juice.

On that note, right when they were making Hale a likable character they killed him off, so Eli's time is probably coming soon.

I thought Eli just moved into a position like Unser and Hale. You find a mutual benefit relationship and realize coming in as the guy that is going to take a stand doesn't work.

Juices change does indeed make sense. It's more of a me thing as a viewer. they shouldn't have went with the snitch/suicide/black dad arc and just rolled with the play he made on clay. he could still have similar emotions.

granted, he did kill a brother and is somehow still in the club.

I still think Bobby is trying a power grab.

Totally agree.  Him walking away from the club just to go out and recruit new SOA-Charming members?  Yeah, I don't think so.  He brings his own guys, gets them pledged in, and then the next time the club gets divided Bobby only needs to convince maybe 2 existing members to vote his way and lose their loyalty to Jax.  Chibs is probably teetering anyway since Jax runs nothing by him as the VP.  If Tig were to discover that he was "given up" to the black dudes, I'm sure his loyalty would be swayed as well.  Bobby has always been kind of the level headed voice of the MC.

Isn't the first thing the MC worries about when one of the members gets picked up/put behind bars is whether or not they have to worry about them talking to the pd or feds?  Usually there is nothing to worry about since each of the members is soooo loyal.  However, no one has even hinted of having any worries about Tara spending time behind bars, having private meetings with the attorney, even though she openly has tried to leave and has kids she wants to protect.

Hah, Sutter was trolling us.  Now a shit episode.  Nothing but Tara and a shemale.

Seriously..why did they dedicate 3/4 of the show to a character who has been in 1 or 2 other episodes? So Jax could shoot his/her mom in the head after hearing a story he related to his dad/Clay? Great.

Tara is fine..I don't mind her story line at all.

I liked that broad getting murked. The tranny arc is lame, but I think they are doing a whole kid aspect between this pedophile stuff and the shooting....kind of a bigger picture deal.

The fluctuation of club income is a nice fall back to keep having the dudes have new adventures.

Interested to see how everything plays out.

I actually didn't mind the tranny/son/crazy bitch mother storyline. This whole Tara storyline is ridiculous. She used a bag of blood to fake a miscarriage, right? You don't think there would be any kind of doctor examination where they would discover she was faking it? I hope she gets killed off. I've got a feeling that its gonna come down to an Opie's wife situation for Jax. He's gonna have to pick Tara's freedom and losing his children vs. keeping his children, losing (possibly killing) Tara.

The way this show goes, you're probably right Nate. There's always some plot twist and Jax plot move mixed at the end of every season that makes them victorious from the season long builder.

On a side note, is it just me or does this show have the worst intro and outro music of any TV show ever?