• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sons of Anarchy

nate

So...nothing really happened this past episode, unless you liked cameos by Jane's Addiction guitarists.  Maybe Sutter does read this board

Hah yeah.  Looks to me like Tara is on her way to get whacked.  No way she gets away with divorcing Jax and giving the kids to Adriana.

IMO, the Ireland arc was horrible. Just couldn't get into it.

I"m a little worn out on this show right now. These first two episodes have been alright, nothing special. Hopefully it picks up soon. This whole Tara being emotionless and tired of everything and want a divorce thing is a bit stupid IMO. She knew the life she was getting into, I don't like what they're doing with her character. Offing her would be the easy way out though, I don't think Jax would do it. Maybe Gemma? 

I'd still take it over season 5 just because Clay had a better role. This guy makes most of the show for me. They also lost a lot of people since than.

Now, he's basically just a side-character..but I hope that changes.

and yes, the show has definitely dropped off. Watchable, but nothing special.

Edited by DW711

this show has absolutely no shock value, anymore.

Literally every 2 mins someone is either tortured, raped, murdered, burned, shanked, kidnapped, drowned, etc etc.

At least it's only every 15 minutes where Gemma or Jax says 'Jesus Christ'.

It actually has some decent storylines, but they probably won't amount to much.

At least Clay is still alive.