• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sons of Anarchy

nate

I strangely don't mind her. Makes sense with kids and dropping that chick in jail was boss.

But whether it's Carmella Soprano, Betty Draper, or Skyler White people simply dislike the spouse that has to deal with the ramifications of the husband while they just want a normal family.

I think she ends up widowed with kids.

I'm enjoying the show but already trying to piece an end game. I think we are half way through this season and there is only one after this.

Wouldn't be surprised is Jax finally gets the club to run somewhat legit and gets it. To which Bobby ends up the head dude when the show ends.

I actually don't see Tara or Gemma dying.

Opie is irreplaceable maybe. No room for childhood friends in the violent world of the MC. And whoever heard of a biker gang being called "the MC" before this show? Sounded so silly the first time I heard it referenced. Kind of like " THE OC" when that show came out. I had never heard the term "THE OC" and I grew up in OC.

I think she ends up widowed with kids.

I'm enjoying the show but already trying to piece an end game. I think we are half way through this season and there is only one after this.

Wouldn't be surprised is Jax finally gets the club to run somewhat legit and gets it. To which Bobby ends up the head dude when the show ends.

I actually don't see Tara or Gemma dying.

The episode that Jax dies is the final episode.  No way they kill him off before that.  He is by far the biggest attraction to that show.  Chicks go bat shit crazy over that guy.

Poozy, just skip the season that they go to Ireland.  it isn't worth watching and it doesn't ruin the rest of the series.  You will thank me later.

Hope you enjoy it.  It is good entertainment, despite its short comings.

I dont think you can skip that season with how this one is playing out. 

Poozy, just skip the season that they go to Ireland.  it isn't worth watching and it doesn't ruin the rest of the series.  You will thank me later.

Hope you enjoy it.  It is good entertainment, despite its short comings.

at least watch the finale of that season

I will predict that the DA will have Nero watch Gemma ride Clay's .... (missing word rhymes with rock!) while two guards hover in the corner jaggin' it.

I know, I should've been a writer.  Sure, it's no "Weekend Shenanigans", but it's not bad.

Edited by HaloEnglebertHumperdink

I don't get being down on the episodes because they have so many story arcs here.

Just a weird observation, but because I keep seeing Jimmy Smits as a special guest in the intro I always planned on him getting murked. He's also the nice dude that did right but got sucked back in while trying to do right. Never works out.

Although, keeping with the theme, the DA gets murked or somehow moves on and Nero is acquitted by probably the sheriff and just leaves the life and Gemma.