• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sons of Anarchy

nate

this whole series is out of left field ridiculous.  Take it with a grain of salt, and enjoy the 75 minutes of mindless "entertainment"

The show is a white-trash version of The Godfather except that SAMCRO sucks at what they do.

You think she's a ghost? I do enjoy the entertainment. But I prefer to say "WOW" at the end of an episode. Instead of " oh come on"!

Or a figment of their (probably just Gemma or Jax) imaginations. Which ever one you prefer!

Trust me, this show has had plenty of average-below average episodes..especially in seasons 5-6 and the start of this one...but I have no problem with what their doing now.

I am pretty sure that Martians are the only group that hasn't had Samcro over a barrel in the last two years. Another good episode this week. Gemma the old biker whore with a heart of gold has a reclamation project with Wendy. Jax has a reclamation project with John Tellers bike. Both projects look burned out but I have a feeling both will be nice and shiny at theend of next season.

I would rather we get the satisfaction of someone taking Tara out.

Next episode should be pretty interesting.

By the way, although some what predictable, that was probably the best episode in years.

Edited by nate

I can't believe I'm going to write this, but I kinda want to see Tara burn it all down and "win". Definitely need to off Gemma

I totally disagree.  Gemma is one of my favorites on the show.  I look forward to Tara's continued meltdown.  The scene where she and Gemma faced off was awesome, my heart was pounding.

The Nero/Wayne scenes were good too.  I am hoping they keep Nero around now.

I think Clay makes it out, just not sure what happens after. It seems to be more about whether Samcro kills Galen or that DA gets him. I think the writers want us to think Tara is going to off herself, it will be interesting to see how she leaves.....the deal with Gemma where she said to Tara about leaving or being found dead to the kids was gnar. Another interesting aspect is we all see Juice kind of going into this weird place, but now it seems different like he's going to rat or go off the rails completely.

I almost lost it when that cheesy chase scene with the Asians happened (I can't stand when shootouts or point blank shots miss everyone), but it was saved when the boss said he wasn't trying to kill them.

Quite the usual finale quandry where the club has to off Galen et al, or turn them over to the DA. I'm sure we will get another miraculous ending to the season where all parties are made full....maybe Jax offs Galen and for an unhappy DA gives up Tara.

Edited by Brandon

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, bunch of crap this episode.  I was waiting for when Nero was going to become a problem for the club.

Did anyone catch what Juice told him?  I couldn't tell who he said but I figured it was the kid that shot up the school's mom.