• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sons of Anarchy

nate

My problem is shit where the Asians want Jax dead so bad and have him and Chibs on their knees ready to murk them and not only is no follow through, but then they change course of action that makes no sense.

Aside from the gun fights where magically no one from Samcro dies but they kill everyone, Jax has had a gun on him so many times but they never pull the trigger yet have no problem killing everyone else they want in the show.

LOL at some of you just now figuring out it's a bad show. Freaking abysmal.

Every episode I complain about it to my wife but every week we watch it.

I think we all realized that when they did the terrible Ireland season. We just tolerated the show and hoped it would get better or that at least it would end well.

Investing as much time in the show no one is going to stop with a handful of episodes left.

Yeah the gun fights are absurd.  As soon as the Chinese were involved in the first episode I knew they would be the main protagonist because they are the only ones left that SAMCRO hasn't gone to war with.

We knew the Catholic guy in Stockton would become a problem for them from the beginning.

Also, no way Gemma gets killed.  She is married to Sutter.  In fact I would put money on the very last image on the screen before it fades to black on the final episode is her.

Who dies next?  It's time for one of the main MC members to die, maybe Chibs.  He's getting too cuddly with the new police chief, maybe she gets killed too.

Juice is going to go soon after he tells Unser that Gemma killed Tara.  Then Unser will be on death watch.

Wonder what Juice is going to do with Gemma, maybe lock her up somewhere.  Jax has to be the one to kill her if anybody.  With a fork to the brain?  Nah it's been done.