• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sons of Anarchy

nate

So my final prediction before next episode is by the end of the series, Gemma kills herself, Jax and SAMCRO get into a gun battle with the other charters leaving them all dead, Juice gets back stabbed by the AB and gets killed in jail, Nero takes the kids and Wendy to Norco to live out their lives as horses.

The end.

Standard where you go through a bunch of shit and fluff to get to a solid season ending like every other season.

Actors did a good job. So much shit went awry because of Gemma and when everyone found out you could feel all the emotions with it. Should have ditched the stupid apb and car chase stuff to some Desi Arnez show tunes.

I kind of like Kurt's thought process on the after show. Jimmy Smits seemed to almost be trolling. Kind of bummed because the dvd cut off the ending, so I didn't get to see the hidden clips for next week and can't find them online.

Yeah., Jimmy Smits acted like he didn't want to be there most of the time.

Does an apb only have one squad car respond, btw?

Still, I thought it was a good episode. I think Tobias will be right about a lot of the stuff he wrote.

The clip for next episode (in 13 days btw) is just jax talking to the irish with the Mayans there.

Yeah, just about everyone that comes on as a guest is awkward but Kurt and Theo Rossi was pretty funny.

I like that the alb means running plates instead of simply going in. Then others start screeching around corners haha.

Saw the clip. FX updated their site and has all this stuff. Which, with that clip and the normal teaser maybe Tobias hits it on the head.

Looks like Irish are out, yellow and black will be on the revenge angle, and brown could renege on their deal because SAMCRO can't come through with guns. I imagine Tyler is in this picture somewhere. The teaser shows a vote of mayhem....I'm guessing the guys hopping out of the van are there to kill those members to save Jax. Gemma is headed north with means her pops place.

The one thing that is interesting was Jax talking about his dad's bike just about being done. Seems to obvious to say he's going out like his pops.

I can see black and brown helping SAMCRO take out SOA because it's good for business.

Great episode and the Nero thing totally wasn't what I expected. Thought Nero was gonna protect Gemma until the bitter end instead of acting more like a father figure to Jax. Definitely my favorite character of the entire show.

I still think Nero ends up killing Jax when Jax confronts Gemma.  Sutter loves his symbolism.  He wouldn't name him Nero unless he ends up being the devil.

WTF was with the shitty Jazz music during the car chase scene?  Also, I predicted that someone would call that car a "sweet ride" as soon as I saw it since they have been sponsoring every episode.  When Alvarez said it I busted up.

• 2 weeks later...