• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sons of Anarchy

nate

Read the Grantland death chart and something like the 20 most shocking moments on the show....I actually thought of others not listed, they left off Bobby and I still trip when Jax just offed that pedo family point blank with no warning.

Not on the Breaking Bad level, but looking forward to the ending. It's more like breaking up with a chick where you're glad it's over, but you still need to go back one last time to pick up your shit from her house and have make up sex for "closure".

Sutter keeps talking about Hamlet and some think Chibs is going to off Jax. Sounds like it will be a surprise ending, but satisfying according to the cast.

Coming across the old clips, I can't believe how bad Jax accent was earlier in the show. Nothing can get the bad taste of the Ireland shit out of my mouth either.

From stuff that made NO SENSE to cliche's and predictable endings....that was just bad.

The one part that was cool was that lady with the shopping cart was finally explained.

I check out IGN, 9.5. I check the SoA fanpage on facebook....WHAT ARE THEY WATCHING?!?!

Don't get me wrong, it was a good show, season 1 and 2 were good/great. Season 4 was good.. but it sure went downhill after that.

From stuff that made NO SENSE to cliche's and predictable endings....that was just bad.

The one part that was cool was that lady with the shopping cart was finally explained.

I check out IGN, 9.5. I check the SoA fanpage on facebook....WHAT ARE THEY WATCHING?!?!

Don't get me wrong, it was a good show, season 1 and 2 were good/great. Season 4 was good.. but it sure went downhill after that.

I missed the shopping cart lady explanation, explain.

Explanations are threefold:  Ghost of the Putner girl's mom who was killed in the JT wreck.  Jesus watching over the Teller family (hence the bread and wine left on the wall in the finale.)  And the Grim Reaper for Gemma and Jax.  Who knows which is legit.  But Hamlet had ghosts, so probably the first one with a mix of the others just because Sutter thinks he is the superman of symbolism.  I think Sutter has recently even called her Jesus in interviews, but that may be him being an ahole since he's tired of the question.  

I enjoyed the finale for what it was, except for the absolute ended was a giant ball of cheese.  Should have ended it in that warehouse with the club instead of throwing one more twist.  Would have been a darker, yet also predictable ending.  More fitting.  (Trying not to spoil anything, if you saw it, you'll know what I mean.)

Edited by Biergott

About what I expected. Jax just seemed too content coming into the final. I kind of liked the suicide mission to tie up loose ends, even though murdering someone on court house steps and walking away seems fairly farfetched. Seeing him leave the kids was tough.

It was too set up as a suicide mission, but whatever. The way Gemma was cool with getting it meant Jax had the same process about the life and death being apart of it.

Thought it was kind of odd we didn't see from the other charters.

Meh, not bad, but sleeping on it the ending was too martyr like and symbolic.

I watched the first episode to see if there may have been any tie in and saw the crows. Kind of cool.

I wouldn't mind watching the show again, but just can't bring myself to do it knowing the Ireland season exists.

• 1 year later...

I'm not going to nor have I read any of the posts, but I just wanted to say that 3 weeks ago I decided to watch this show and I cannot stop. 

I'm on Season 6 now. The show just keeps getting better and better with each passing episode.

I'll check back in once I'm done, which should be in a week or so. 

Thank God for Netflix!