• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sons of Anarchy

nate

I thought for sure Nero was going to get it in the Greensleeves episode.  After inviting Gemma to come with him to wherever, and her saying she'd think about it, I thought ok Nero's dead right here and Gemma will be sad.

Nope.

Lamest dialogue award (and that's saying a lot): When Gemma asks Abel if he knows what an accident is, and Abel replies, "do you" ?

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in."

Didn't expect the Bobby murk. I knew some shit would happen the way the show goes when the gun was pointed at Jax, but damn. That was ruthless.

It's only a matter of time before the kid spills the beans on Gemma.

Since we dog on the show, I laughed and shook my head when the black dude hit Montez and in haste of trying to get to him as they took off they take the time to put on their helmets.

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in."

Didn't expect the Bobby murk. I knew some shit would happen the way the show goes when the gun was pointed at Jax, but damn. That was ruthless.

It's only a matter of time before the kid spills the beans on Gemma.

Since we dog on the show, I laughed and shook my head when the black dude hit Montez and in haste of trying to get to him as they took off they take the time to put on their helmets.

Well that didn't take long.

I actually laughed when the after show had the host missing. Not only was he bad, but the whole thing with Bobby was beyond awkward.

However, it worked because I actually watched the whole thing. I like when someone was talking and behind the camera they wanted to cut it short and go to commercial Kurt put his finger up and nodded telling them to hold on. Such a cluster**** of a Q&A.

I liked the episode, it reminded of the times the show was good. I think there is only 2 or 3 episodes left.

I think he means the Jerry (I swear I hear Jury every time they say his name) situation.

They make Jax too impulsive, I don't think they will suddenly make him rational and think things out. But who knows.

For as much nonsense as we have been through this season it looks like it will end pretty well.

I could do without the whole ****ing up the life of a young child aspect.

It was a satisfying episode though.  I doubt the next one will be though, I am sure Gemma will get out of it some how.  She will blame Nero and kill him or something, just watch.

Gemma Teller

katey-sagal-fx.jpg
Gemma killed her daughter-in-law, lied about it and is now responsible for countless deaths in Season 7. She always says she's doing what's best for her family, but has proven time and again that she's only out for herself. 

Odds: 1-1; If anyone's going to die on this show, it's Gemma. She deserves it most and her secret is more than enough to guarantee her time is short.

Jax Teller

charlie-hunnam-fx.jpg
If Jax dies, chances are it won't be at the hands of his enemies outside SAMCRO. Marks won't admit it, but he needs Jax and the Sons. Creator Kurt Sutter has always said the story is inspired by "Hamlet," though. If that's still the case, things may not end well for him. 

Odds: 5-1; Should Jax meet his end, it will come from within. A member of the club will do the deed. The only logical suspect at this point is Juice. Perhaps he'll realize how toxic SAMCRO and Jax are when he finds out Bobby has been killed.

Juice Ortiz

theo-rossi-fx.jpg
It's been a weird few years for Juice. He's betrayed the club, tried to kill himself, betrayed the club again and ran away. Now he's in jail and under orders to kill Henry Lin. It's his last show to get back in SAMCRO's good graces and one he's taking very seriously. 

Odds: 5-1; There have been many perfect opportunities to kill off Juice, yet he's still standing. Now he's locked in jail, which doesn't exactly keep him safe. If it comes to death, it seems obvious it will be Jax who kills him. Perhaps as with Hamlet and Laertes, they kill each other. 

Ratboy Skogstrom

niko-nicotera-fx.jpg
According to a teaser, Marks' enforcer has Ratboy held captive. That's anything but good news, considering what happened to Bobby. It's especially sad as he's SAMCRO's youngest member and has Brooke waiting for him to comehome

Odds: 8-1; While his predicament with Marks is very dangerous, all hope isn't lost. After all, they're not going to kill off two club members in a row using the same method. He may have lost a limb or two, though.

Nero Padilla

jimmy-smits-fx.jpg
Nero has an exit plan in place. He's ready to leave the outlaw life -- and brothel -- behind for good and retire somewhere quiet. That's enough to hope he gets away free and clear. Is it realistic, though? 

Odds: 8-1; Nero isn't necessarily doomed, but he's far from safe. He might be hoping to fade into the sunset, but there's plenty of time for it to end another way for him -- especially considering how protective he is over Gemma. He may just be another death at her feet in the end.

Tig Trager

kim-coates-fx.jpg
Tig's Season 7 has been relatively tame. Of course, tame for this show means he's surrounded by death and violence, but he's smart enough to not draw attention to himself -- at least, not in a way that makes him a target. He's still weird and awesome. 

Odds: 10-1; Tig is insulated by the club and unwilling to go down without a fight. Jax isn't trying to have him killed and he's smart enough to not go anywhere alone. He's going to be just fine.

Chibs Telford

tommy-flanagan-fx.jpg
Chibs has found love -- or something like it -- with Charming's new sheriff. It's really the first time in the series you've seen him have something going on outside of the club. Even his wife and child were ties to SAMCRO through the Irish gun trade. 

Odds: 10-1; While Chibs is definitely someone who would sacrifice himself for the Sons, he's like Tig in that he's mostly safe within the club and isn't making a point of standing out. It's not like he's going to rat on the club to his girlfriend.

Wayne Unser

dayton-callie-fx.jpg
If terminal cancer couldn't kill Unser, what are the odds that a series finale can? The former police chief has been sick since day one and shows no signs of slowing down. 

Odds: 15-1; The only way Unser is going to go is if he's protecting Gemma to the bitter end. Considering the secret she's holding that is bound to get out, that's a legitimate possibility. It's a small one, though. Can you imagine a member of SAMCRO actually killing him?

Happy Lowman

david-labrava-fx.jpg
Happy is the same as he ever was: He's willing to kill for the club at the drop of a hat and it never seems to come back to him. It also doesn't particularly bother him, which shouldn't be too surprising. Who is going to go after someone who looks so scary? 

Odds: 20-1; Can anything kill Happy except for Happy?

Wendy Case

drea-de-matteo-fx.jpg
Wendy is a character some might be shocked is still alive. Her drug abuse issues have been well-documented on the show, and there was a period of time when Jax definitely wanted her dead. She's turned it all around though and now is the closest thing Jax's kids have to a mom. 

Odds: 20-1; Killing Wendy at this point wouldn't serve the story. She's one of the few characters that has achieved redemption and is really the only hope Jax's kids have of a life that isn't completely terrible.

Chuckie Marstein

michael-ornstein-fx.jpg
Who doesn't love Chuckie? He's one of the only things about "Sons of Anarchy" that will make get a laugh nowadays, and he's also the most honest character on the show. Chuckie isn't out for himself; he's just happy to have a family. 

Odds: 1,000,000-1; What hideous monster would ever fathom killing Chuckie? He's a nice guy who keeps himself out of trouble. Plus, he makes a mean bowl of head chili.