• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sons of Anarchy

nate

Is Jax gonna let Mayhem go as planned on him just to make right with everything?

I'm thinking his deals with the other gangs and him appeasing the other chapters of SOA makes everything right and peacefull and that is an appropriate legacy to leave behind as a leader of SAMCRO and a person after ****ing up so many things in his life for so many years.

They never discussed it. Shit like that pisses me off about SOA. Even if they go over it next week it's still stupid that they briefly mentioned it but wouldn't say what happened.

Heard on another message board a theory that the VP/Current Prez of Indian Wells is the rat. Interesting.

Jax will allow the mayhem to proceed. But he will die from his congenital heart problem as yet undiagnosed. Gemma had open heart surgery. His brother Thomas died of a heart condition as well. And chilis even made a point of mentioning Gemmas scar in his scene. I have seen this coming forever. But I really thought Gemma would live to suffer without her boys or grandkids. Sort of how Sutter left Vic Mackey exiled in a cubicle at the end of The Sheild.

Jax will allow the mayhem to proceed. But he will die from his congenital heart problem as yet undiagnosed. Gemma had open heart surgery. His brother Thomas died of a heart condition as well. And chilis even made a point of mentioning Gemmas scar in his scene. I have seen this coming forever. But I really thought Gemma would live to suffer without her boys or grandkids. Sort of how Sutter left Vic Mackey exiled in a cubicle at the end of The Sheild.

**** dude.

I had this show on my to do list.

Am curious what the body count for season seven is.

My favorite is still the very first episode, or a maybe a couple in.

There was that huge biker stand off, I believe outside the Nevada chapter where it's just tons of guns a blazing, but magically know one with SOA are hit, but everyone from the rival gang get murked.

The body count in that episode alone was high.

My favorite is still the very first episode, or a maybe a couple in.

There was that huge biker stand off, I believe outside the Nevada chapter where it's just tons of guns a blazing, but magically know one with SOA are hit, but everyone from the rival gang get murked.

The body count in that episode alone was high.

I just watched that part (episode 4)

By my count...(even with position AND more ammo/guns/people) one mayan was shot and two sons.

No one died.

If anything, he screwed that up the other way.

Any idea what the whole unwritten rule is that Jax asked them to forgo?  I figured either the only white people part because he wanted to setup a pact with those black guys in Oakland.

That's what I've been reading online. I think that's stupid. I don't think any of us care about the Grim Reapers joining SOA.

It should have been something like if a president gets mayhemed their direct family gets killed also and it would have been rad that out of respect for Jax and the situation, they vote to change that to leave his kids alone.

Watching it again to see if I missed anything or piece together an ending.

Looks like the Jax limp was merely him breaking his toe while shooting, but due to time constraints they went ahead with shooting.....still doesn't seem to make up for an exaggerated almost tumble that started the show.

I guess there are ending spoilers on the web as they messed up. Kurt Sutter wanted a book released about the show coming out the day after the finale. Looks like some of the distributers accidentally sent out some of the books ahead of time. Debating if I want to just get this over with and look it up.

It's questionable if it is even a legit leak.  Its a single photo of an In Memoriam page in the book which lists out Notable and Club Deaths by season.  However, the main "spoiled" name is not listed out in full name/nickname form like every other name on the page, and another very prominent character that already died this season is NOT listed.   There are a few other names listed that haven't died yet either, most not shocking, a couple surprising.   Not to mention if it was truly shipped out early, seems there would be more than just one photo flying around by now.  There seems to be only the one photo anywhere.  And then there are photoshopped versions of that one photo.   Reeks of Sutter trolling his fanbase again. And yeah, I saw the "leak," but wasn't shocked by it.

Edited by Biergott

Sorry about that Brandon. It is still worth a watch. You have to suspend believability watching he Sheild but not as much as watching SOA. Just saying that last time I killed 50-60 people in three weeks I got ****ng caught! One more episode. Will piss me off if Bobby Ewing walks out of the shower and it was all a dream.