• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

7 hours ago, Stradling said:

Ok, but from everything I read he didn’t recruit those players.  If he did then my bad.  I read it differently.  I guess best player in the world is an exaggeration at this point, but he is VERY good.  

We've basically given away Randall, Russell and Zubac in favor of Lebron. Even if James has nothing to do with that directly, it's still the path the team has gone down pursuing him.

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

We've basically given away Randall, Russell and Zubac in favor of Lebron. Even if James has nothing to do with that directly, it's still the path the team has gone down pursuing him.

And he wanted to ship everyone out, including giving away two first round picks. That’s how we got in this whole mess in the first place.

6 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Randle was leaving regardless.   There was a problem with him and Luke.  

4 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

And he wanted to ship everyone out, including giving away two first round picks. That’s how we got in this whole mess in the first place.

How do you know this?   Just because Magic might have been willing to give that much up doesn’t mean Lebron is sitting up there putting together trade packages.   

6 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

and if those moves weren't made we wouldn't be sniffing the playoffs. 

no, Russell wouldn't be an all-star if he were still in LA 

Ehh who cares about what Lebron's effort at this point of the season? After the 6-11 record without Lebron, their chance at winning the championship was basically over, heck the season was probably lost before it even started considering they failed to bring in another superstar to pair with Lebron in the off-season. I for one am happy he is taking it easy coming back from the groin injury. Let him save whatever he has left in the tank for the next 3 seasons which will be the Lakers best chance at winning a championship. 

10 hours ago, tennischmp said:

Ehh who cares about what Lebron's effort at this point of the season? After the 6-11 record without Lebron, their chance at winning the championship was basically over, heck the season was probably lost before it even started considering they failed to bring in another superstar to pair with Lebron in the off-season. I for one am happy he is taking it easy coming back from the groin injury. Let him save whatever he has left in the tank for the next 3 seasons which will be the Lakers best chance at winning a championship. 

Who cares about his effort? This is a crock of shit. Manny Machado gets bashed on here by the same exact fans because he doesn't run out a ground ball. And now those same people don't care about Lebron's effort?

That's hypocritical.

Let's see who wants to play with Lebron this offseason. 

10 hours ago, Stradling said:

How do you know this?   Just because Magic might have been willing to give that much up doesn’t mean Lebron is sitting up there putting together trade packages.   

Lebron is directly involved in every single decision the front office makes, whether you want to believe it or not. If Lebron wants to trade a future first round pick (s) for something, you best believe that the Lakers front office will do it. 

Lebron does not care about the Lakers or their future. He's willing to sacrifice anything and everything to get what he wants now. Now he's throwing a bitch fit and blaming all the young guys because he didn't get what he wanted. 

I hope we aren’t ignoring the fact that Randle obviously had his issues here.  The team benched him more than once.  That doesn’t happen to a model player.  Also we really shouldn’t look at it as he got over on us by leaving.  He is playing in New Orleans, where they are the most dysfunctional team there is.  

Ball suffered a setback (taking lessons from the Halos?), and will be out at least another week.   That would make it 7 weeks after originally being 4-6 weeks.

At this point, the Lakers have played 143 games since drafting him.  He has played in just 99 games.

Hoping he's not ultimately the PG version of Greg Oden or Jahlil Okafor  

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Oden played in 105 games in his 6-year career 

Embiid played 31 games in his first 2 seasons. 

Okay, Oden was an extreme example on my part.  

I want to see Ball playing in at least 75 games next season.   That would make me feel better about his future.