• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

no charges to be filed. 

4 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Not a law expert, but is there a reason why this wasn't/hasn't been reported to police, just a lawsuit?

I'll give you one gue$$.

anyone care to guess where she went to $chool?

17 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Not a law expert, but is there a reason why this wasn't/hasn't been reported to police, just a lawsuit?

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-luke-walton-sexual-assault-allegation-never-reported-to-police-194017749.html

The victim says she waited so long out of fear, something that is a common thread among these types of cases. There may be something to what @Lou was $aying as well. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

Yup, she played volleyball at... USC.

42 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I agree with AO. Us men that have been sexually assaulted by women must be punished. This happened to me the other night in my own bed. Absolutely disgusting what happened there.

victims should be punished!

let's start a march, B 

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

3/$18 million wasn't good enough for Lue 

It kind of isn’t.  The dude that Phoenix just hired got a 5 year deal.  Lue has been to the finals 3 times and has a title.  Also they wanted to force Jason Kidd onto his bench.  

Lue's accomplishments are due completely to having LeBron in his prime.  The year they won it all, he only coached 1/2 the season. He has only coached 2 full seasons in his career.

He's an idiot 

32 minutes ago, Lou said:

Lue's accomplishments are due completely to having LeBron in his prime.  The year they won it all, he only coached 1/2 the season. He has only coached 2 full seasons in his career.

He's an idiot 

And the dude Phoenix gave five years to had zero years of coaching experience and he got to pick his own staff. 

17 minutes ago, Stradling said:

And the dude Phoenix gave five years to had zero years of coaching experience and he got to pick his own staff. 

Ummm, Monty Williams was the head coach in NO for 5 years. 

I’m including this link because it contains some of the relevant tweets from journos covering the story (I don’t know how to embed tweets or images). The summary is Lakers only see Lue as a coach for LeBron era, they wanted Kidd on his staff, and Kurt and Linda Rambis have too much influence over decision-making. Oh, and Jason Kidd is now a viable candidate for the job. SMH.

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2019/5/8/18537579/lakers-rumors-lionel-hollins-frank-vogel-mike-woodson-jason-kidd-juwan-howard

I just think that, regardless of how we see the quality of coaching candidates the Lakers have interviewed, the whole process has been a circus. Whether they are or not, they look really dysfunctional. Maybe I’m wrong, but that doesn’t seem attractive to top-level NBA talent. When Magic left, and Walton was let go, I think it was the perfect opportunity to bring in a legit team president who would build a solid organizational structure. Instead, they still have Pelinka learning on the job.