• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ReDone Wuss

3 hours ago, Skankhunt42 said:

Why does anyone care about Anthony Rendouche anymore? He got his money and obviously gives zero shits, why should we?

Ya I mean this seems like the only way to feel about him.  I could not possibly care less whether he ever posts up at 3B for the Angels ever again. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

6 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

At this point I won't shed a tear if Rendon never plays for us again, and Stassi can't hit so we're not really missing anything there.

3 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

He's bleeding the Angels dry with that contract while nursing his boo-boo for what looks like months to come.

Yeah I know...internal bleeding and all that...but really. And his attitude sucks. 

So which is it? You care or you don’t care?  Your posting habits say you care, like a lot.  

i thought he would be the comeback player of the year. i said it somewhere here in the offseason, but i think i didn't know what he was really about. he's always said that he doesn't really like baseball, and i guess i wasn't listening. i think he's quit on the team. i think he's acting like a diva with his attitude, and i have no respect for that.

his new nickname for me is, tony two games.

8 minutes ago, ukyah said:

i thought he would be the comeback player of the year. i said it somewhere here in the offseason, but i think i didn't know what he was really about. he's always said that he doesn't really like baseball, and i guess i wasn't listening. i think he's quit on the team. i think he's acting like a diva with his attitude, and i have no respect for that.

his new nickname for me is, tony two games.

Congrats to Chick Morono on being an imbecile when it comes to baseball.

Baseball ain’t advertising!

Edited by Angel Oracle

19 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

And $38 mill per year for the next three years. Down the drain. Must be nice to do nothing, go around smiling, and make that kind of loot. Should be a crime.

this is the sole reason why although i side with the players on their contracts and ability to get paid earlier in their careers, that i never agreed with longterm guaranteed contracts. nobody should have that kind of security. it lays the groundwork for the worst in us.

3 hours ago, ukyah said:

this is the sole reason why although i side with the players on their contracts and ability to get paid earlier in their careers, that i never agreed with longterm guaranteed contracts. nobody should have that kind of security. it lays the groundwork for the worst in us.

This times infinity.

Every long term out of house big money FA since Pujols has crapped the couch here.

6 hours ago, ukyah said:

You’re correct.  Years ago I lived and worked in France and the union employees were defiant and useless.

I vote with my $$.  Will not support a team that doesn’t try.  The only game I’ve been to this year was with free tickets.

6 hours ago, ukyah said:

It certainly brings out the worst in fans.