• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022-23 Offseason Hot Stove Thread

mmc

1 hour ago, Warfarin said:

Right, although the Padres have both Kim and Tatis, so I don't think they really need one.  I think Correa goes to the Giants, seems like Bogaerts will stay in Boston, and the Cubs get Swanson.

Yeah, those would be my predictions as well.

1 hour ago, Warfarin said:

I'm curious - it seemed like most were not too eager to sign Swanson when all the SS options were being discussed.  If it turns out that is indeed Perry's target, and he signs something like a 6/150 deal (25mil AAV) - will people here be excited or disappointed?

I’d be excited because he’s one of the best SS options available.

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Plua it gives us something to talk about. I doubt more than 5 percent of people on here had heard of Estevez before this week, and he already has his own like 5 page thread.

...though about 90% will claim they knew about him and had been hoping the Angels signed him.

Just now, Dtwncbad said:

The meat photo was just a reaction to the post providing the “more fleshed out” Minasian quote.

But it's from Food Lion. Lion in Texas predicted we'd sign people.

This has to be a sign. 

You add the two together, hot stove and a vagina looking pic, both with Lions and you'd think it meant we were signing Heaney, but he's already off the board. 

So it's got to mean something else.