• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022-23 Offseason Hot Stove Thread

mmc

6 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

At this point, it seems that Perry is more focused on getting a set up man than a 6th starter?

Hard to know, right?  Just a few days ago, we were surmising that he was focusing on pitching (SP, RP), but his next moved instead was a 4th OF.  I'm guessing he is working on multiple things at once and hoping something pans out.

That said, I imagine most FOs are focusing right now on their arbitration cases, since those numbers are due in 2 days.

Calling it! Trade deadline:

Burnes/Woodward/similar level of pitcher

for:

Quero, he going to breakout and be a top 50 project in all of MLB

Bachman/Bush; Bachman returns to form and we keep him. Instead we ship Bush,who puts up similar numbers to last year and is consider in 75-90 range.

Suarez; solid 3/4 and also young enough.

Low level prospect with good upside.

3 hours ago, Warfarin said:

At Correa's press conference, he stated "my heart was always here."  Sure, buddy 😉 

"I always wanted to be here. I just came to agreements with 2 other teams for double the cost to make the Twins know how much I'm worth, so that I could come back here for half the price and show my loyalty."