• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: A's @ Angels (9/29/22) Ohtani going for win 15

Just now, Blarg said:

This is the most incredible piece written on Angelswin. If I could put it in a gold frame and place it the AW Hall of Fame I would. 

Trout is stuck doing the same thing every damn day, and I don't know if I was down for that.

That's just incredible. 

It’s as if Shakespeare fucked Fergie. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

This is the most incredible piece written on Angelswin. If I could put it in a gold frame and place it the AW Hall of Fame I would. 

Trout is stuck doing the same thing every damn day, and I don't know if I was down for that.

That's just incredible. 

And yours is just another stupid disposable nothing post. 

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That's just incredible. 

I’m going to print it out on some TP and wipe my ass with it

3 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

He needs to send flowers and a huge box of chocolates to the babip gods once the season ends.

What he is doing now is unsustainable, but I guess the key question is - could he be, say, a 750-800 OPS SS, while providing some solid defense?  That would make him a legit starting SS.  

1 minute ago, failos said:

Fuck Charlotte. I’m stuck in this shithole of a city and Hurricane Ian is about to hit…to think I could’ve been at the game.

Oh and stfu Gilbert

I was going to go to tonight's game as well but I never got audio stems on time and I'm still outputting a file for approval. 

1 minute ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

Nice to see Ward continuing the hot hitting. Gives some hope for next year that the slump really was injury related and not a complete regression to the mean

I do think that significant slump was injury related.  I don't think he will hit like he did int he first two months, but if he can actually hit like he has in September (900+ OPS), then that's a great starter.

Soto is having a great debut, but it has been all of 15 games. I think the most he's "locked up" is being a serious contender for UT and/or a SS/UT dual-role with Fletcher.

As for Ohtani, he's not winning the MVP, but he actually has a chance at the CY. A no-no would make voters take more notice, I think. But Verlander would still have the edge.