• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: A's @ Angels (9/29/22) Ohtani going for win 15

8 minutes ago, Warfarin said:

What he is doing now is unsustainable, but I guess the key question is - could he be, say, a 750-800 OPS SS, while providing some solid defense?  That would make him a legit starting SS.  

Aim lower.  The AL average OPS this year is .702.   If Soto was a 95 OPS hitter with his defense you'd call that a massive win.  Im not shitting on the kid, just a believer that even league average offense with plus defense is a tremendous outcome for ANY shortstop.

37 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Like I said before if I knew I could hit under .200 and be a pro ballplayer maybe I would have tried harder, but I thought I'd have to be in the upper .200- lower .300 range and wasn't sure I could do that. 

Baseball life is tough, 7-8 months away from family and friends...wasn't worth it for me. 

But I'd hit better than anyone on this board, that's for sure. That's why nobody will challenge me. 

They'd rather smartoff like keyboard warriors. 

Anyone know the definition of narcissist?