• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Moreno Family Exploring Sale of the Los Angeles Angels

axalar

16 minutes ago, eaterfan said:

BTW, net worth according to Google (who knows how accurate these measures are, or the liquidity situation is) has Samueli at $7.1 billion, Cuban at $4.6 billion, and Arte at $4.1)

According to folks here, that means Samueli has worked 42.9% harder than Arte.

13 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

$98 billion net worth says “Come on down, you’re the next Halos owner!”

That’s 24 times Arte Moreno’s net worth.

He already has sports team ownership background.

Guggenheim vs Steve Ballmer would spice up SoCal baseball, and hopefully put the Halos in the right direction ongoing.

If not Ballmer, Samueli and his $71 billion net worth (18 times Arte Moreno’s) would be a solid 2nd option.

Both have roots in SoCal.

Wishful thinking, but his net is $7.1M.

He likes to spend so it's possible. 

10 minutes ago, eaterfan said:

Arte will make a lot of money from his investment in the team. 

I think the last few years for his ownership have been about a real estate deal and extracting as much money from that as he can. Once that deal fell through he really doesn't have a reason to own the team anymore.

My thoughts exactly.  Now that the real estate deal fell through he's cashing out, because there's no way he's going to get the favorable terms he got in the previous deal. 

1 minute ago, eaterfan said:

I think Samueli will be a major bidder. 

They are developing the area around the Pond and I'm sure they would like to control the development around Angels stadium if/when that happens. He also is nearly twice as wealthy as Arte.

They would be great owners.