• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels-Mariners brawl suspensions announced: 10 games for Nevin, 5 for Rendon and Chiti, 3 for Wantz and Tepera, 2 for Iglesias + more

mmc

34 minutes ago, Hot Damn! said:

Exhibit 1: Winker

Exhibit 2: dude with cast slapping with non dominant hand

Exhibit 3: definition of bitch slap “To open handedley slap someone. Denote disrespect for the person being bitch slapped as they are not worthy of a man sized punch.”

43 minutes ago, Lou said:

18599608-scaled-e1656282469242-832x447.jpg

c58c3e350d734c0a878cb6bc507a179b.jpg

FWNPCKIX0AEbjDT.jpg

Yep, bitchslap

Who knew that HR he yanked batting LH would be his second best lefty shot this season.

3 hours ago, m0nkey said:

How many did lorenzen get for hitting upton in the head the other week?

UNINTENTIONAL 

Look at Lorenzen’s body language.

There’s a difference between that and a mound visit immediately followed by two brushback pitches including one nearly beaning Trout.

Does not 2 = 2 ?

Two head level brushbacks of Trout vs one brushback of Rodriguez and one of Tinkie Winkie Wanker (only one of those two above the waist).

Tell me then how Nevin gets 10 games and Servais ZERO?

MLB discipline office is a joke.

Rob ManLessFred is another joke.

Edited by Angel Oracle

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

UNINTENTIONAL 

Look at Lorenzen’s body language.

There’s a difference between that and a mound visit immediately followed by two brushback pitches including one nearly beaning Trout.

Does not 2 = 2 ?

Two head level brushbacks of Trout vs one brushback of Rodriguez and one of Tinkie Winkie Wanker (only one of those two above the waist).

Tell me then how Nevin gets 10 games and Servais ZERO?

MLB discipline office is a joke.

Rob ManLessFred is another joke.

If the Mariners wanted to hit Trout in the head they would have done it earlier in the game and used a pitcher they could afford to get thrown out, not in the 9th inning up by only 2, a man on 1st, and their closer on the mound.

9 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

If the Mariners wanted to hit Trout in the head they would have done it earlier in the game and used a pitcher they could afford to get thrown out, not in the 9th inning up by only 2, a man on 1st, and their closer on the mound.

Doesn't matter what he wanted to do or was trying to do. Message is sent that you don't get near Trout's head. Same goes for Ohtani or anyone really

Watching that fight yesterday I had three main things I came away with. 
1. It was obviously orchestrated, as the amazing Jomboy video shows. Nevin did all that intentionally, partly to back up Trout and partly to give them a common cause and some fire. 
2. I’m sorry to sound reactive but I learned a lot about Rendon. He wasn’t just there in the dugout (Trout skipped out a lot last year, as did Rendon). He didn’t just speak up. He was the first one to yell at and go at Winker, in a cast. It may be cheesy to some or merely symbolic, or for show. But I gained a lot of respect for him. 
3. I’ve wondered for weeks what was going on with this team. Bullpen failures aside, a lot of guys fell off a cliff or just became really inconsistent. It’s kind of unexplainable, combined  with extremely bad luck. Something like this may be the weird thing they need to get recalibrated. Good ABs tonight by Marsh, Ward, and dare I say Velazquez? Tepera and Iggy were stellar, and Syndergaard had a ton of whiffs before they got a fix on him third time through. Good progress for him. Ton of sliders tonight. 

13 hours ago, Ender said:

That and Wantz admitting he had to hit Winker even though in the post game he said he was just tired and sweaty.

For the record, Nevin did what any manager should do when their star player is being head hunted. Servais is more to blame because he could have simply walked Trout. Instead, he let his pitchers head hunt. Nevin is old school and I like it.  Even Trout said that if the Mariner pitchers wanted to hit him, they should do it in a different place than his head. That’s how a major league ball player should see the situation. Unfortunately Servais and Winkbitch would rather whine than play the game.

Still laughing at the suspensions for an Angel player on the IL, an Angel interpreter and a bunch of Angel coaches. I guess MLB couldn’t give out suspensions to the Mariner players and coaches because they were difficult to identify while in the fetal positions.

5 minutes ago, eligrba said:

For the record, Nevin did what any manager should do when their star player is being head hunted. Servais is more to blame because he could have simply walked Trout. Instead, he let his pitchers head hunt. Nevin is old school and I like it.  Even Trout said that if the Mariner pitchers wanted to hit him, they should do it in a different place than his head. That’s how a major league ball player should see the situation. Unfortunately Servais and Winkbitch would rather whine than play the game.

Still laughing at the suspensions for an Angel player on the IL, an Angel interpreter and a bunch of Angel coaches. I guess MLB couldn’t give out suspensions to the Mariner players and coaches because they were difficult to identify while in the fetal positions.

Everyone wants a firey guy like Erstad in the dugout.  Looks like we have several of those guys. 

Another ridiculous part of this is there are Seattle fans blaming this on Trout complaining about this after the game Saturday. 

6 minutes ago, eligrba said:

13 hours ago, Ender said:

image.png.e0bf5e74844ce173c42eb90a37736d9b.pngimage.png.b8448b88e7847cad69d1137a2d53f513.png

Swanson's pitches AFTER Trout. He was missing UP and all over the place the entire appearance, but yes it's all a conspiracy to almost hit Mike Trout in the head.

They should have just put Munoz in and let him uncork a 102 fastball up there then. 

Swanson musta REALLY been trying to head hunt David Mackinnon and his america bandana. 

No. His fucking command on the night just wasn't there.