• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels-Mariners brawl suspensions announced: 10 games for Nevin, 5 for Rendon and Chiti, 3 for Wantz and Tepera, 2 for Iglesias + more

mmc

It's all a matter of perspective anyway. Flip the scripts.

Let's say someone like Tyler Wade or Matt Duffy got beaned and then charged at the Mariners dugout who was jawing at him. You'd probably all be saying "god damn what a fucking man charging a whole team's dugout."

The only REALLY dumb thing Winker did was flip the fans off. Which he admitted was wrong and apologized for.

Nobody really got hurt besides some people's feelings. This "brawl" will be forgotten about in a month ... by the general public. Obviously our two teams will remember every time they play each other. 

11 minutes ago, Ender said:

Swanson musta REALLY been trying to head hunt David Mackinnon and his america bandana. 

No. His fucking command on the night just wasn't there. 

Than working inside on Mike Trout is a bad idea. Walking him is the better idea, which is what they had done. No, Trout was targeted for essentially beating the Mariners by himself.  

7 minutes ago, Ender said:

It's all a matter of perspective anyway. Flip the scripts.

Let's say someone like Tyler Wade or Matt Duffy got beaned and then charged at the Mariners dugout who was jawing at him. You'd probably all be saying "god damn what a fucking man charging a whole team's dugout."

The only REALLY dumb thing Winker did was flip the fans off. Which he admitted was wrong and apologized for.

Nobody really got hurt besides some people's feelings. This "brawl" will be forgotten about in a month ... by the general public. Obviously our two teams will remember every time they play each other. 

Winker runs over to the Angels dugout, gets bitch slapped by Rendon and your saying he’s the victim. 

1 minute ago, eligrba said:

Than working inside on Mike Trout is a bad idea. Walking him is the better idea, which is what they had done. No, Trout was targeted for essentially beating the Mariners by himself.  

Bringing the winning run to the plate in the Bottom of the 9th is probably not the smartest idea .... especially when it's Ohtani who can obliterate baseballs.

Unfortunately Swanson couldn't locate inside to Trout, almost hit him in the head, the wild pitch moved the runner on base to 2B which left 1B open .... so instead of throwing meatballs to Trout on a 2-0 count .... they walked him then. 

It's not some big conspiracy to murder Trout. Look at the batters BEFORE Trout ..... Swanson couldn't locate shit and it was all high and out of the zone. 

2 minutes ago, Ender said:

Bringing the winning run to the plate in the Bottom of the 9th is probably not the smartest idea .... especially when it's Ohtani who can obliterate baseballs.

Unfortunately Swanson couldn't locate inside to Trout, almost hit him in the head, the wild pitch moved the runner on base to 2B which left 1B open .... so instead of throwing meatballs to Trout on a 2-0 count .... they walked him then. 

It's not some big conspiracy to murder Trout. Look at the batters BEFORE Trout ..... Swanson couldn't locate shit and it was all high and out of the zone. 

How many other players did Swanson apparently miss badly on two inside pitchers, with one at the head? And how many Angel batters was currently crushing Seattle pitching? 

There is no conspiracy story, just baseball.

How the heck does Nevin get TEN games?  Should not have been any more than what Tinkie Winkie Wanker got.

As Bryce Harper would say to MLB disciplinary office…

“That’s a clown decision, bro!”

Ender, you do understand how pissed off the entire Halos team was at the end of Saturday’s game, as they stared out in anger at the field?

That’s why 10 games for Nevin was ridiculous.   

Food for thought: Swanson had walked THREE in 18 innings, and averaged TWO BBs per 9 innings so far in his career.

Pretty suspicious to throw two straight pitches close to Trout, immediately after the mound visit?

Edited by Angel Oracle

36 minutes ago, eligrba said:

How many other players did Swanson apparently miss badly on two inside pitchers, with one at the head? And how many Angel batters was currently crushing Seattle pitching? 

There is no conspiracy story, just baseball.

There's no winning with you, not that I really care, but did ya happen to look at the balls that MacKinnon and Ward took? All super high and out of the zone.

Then comes Trout who you have to pitch inside to or he obliterates baseballs.

Big surprise. Swanson who has been missing high all game .... Then misses high and inside.

It's not rocket science. It's just baseball as you said.

17 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

How the heck does Nevin get TEN games?  Should not have been any more than what Tinkie Winkie Wanker got.

As Bryce Harper would say to MLB disciplinary office…

“That’s a clown decision, bro!”

Ender, you do understand how pissed off the entire Halos team was at the end of Saturday’s game, as they stared out in anger at the field?

That’s why 10 games for Nevin was ridiculous.   

Food for thought: Swanson had walked THREE in 18 innings, and averaged TWO BBs per 9 innings so far in his career.

Pretty suspicious to throw two straight pitches close to Trout, immediately after the mound visit?

Swanson missed a month to injury and came back June 10th.

Look at the batters before Trout. Swanson didn't have control.

Trout didn't get hit. It was poor control. It wasn't intentional. Upton getting hit in the head wasn't intentional. Throwing behind Julio and hitting Winker was intentional.

If you're gonna hit Trout, do it early on in the game ... Not when he's the tying run at the plate. They walked him after two poorly located pitches because the runner moved to 2nd on the wild pitch and 1st was then open ... Zero point to pitch to him then.

That's how I see it. Agree to disagree. Whatever.

Do you guys REALLY care that Nevin is gone for 10 games? He's an interim manager whose time is up at the end of the season if not before that. 

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Nevin's job is anger management, not throwing kerosene on a fire. That is why he got ten games, it's the penalty for arson. 

It was one of the things I predicted when Nevin took over. Now we just have to wait for him to say something racist to the media or another player. 

I remember people complaining because Scioscia discouraged this kind of nonsense; when it does actually take place, it makes everyone involved look dumb and immature (especially when both teams are also annually struggling to win games)

So like Trout said, if you don’t know how to pitch inside don’t pitch inside.  Swanson couldn’t control the ball inside, so he shouldn’t be pitching inside.  Also, it isn’t really difficult to take the stance that they could be sending a message to Trout because he just destroyed them.  

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

So like Trout said, if you don’t know how to pitch inside don’t pitch inside.  Swanson couldn’t control the ball inside, so he shouldn’t be pitching inside.  Also, it isn’t really difficult to take the stance that they could be sending a message to Trout because he just destroyed them.  

And piggy backing on this, maybe Swanson was activated from the IL too soon?

Can’t be endangering MLB players, if your inside control is that dangerous.

Also Seattle fans automatically believe that Wantz went head hunting because the ball went behind Julio Rodriguez.  Isn’t it completely possible he was trying to hit him in the ribs or simply to brush the tower just like they did with Mike Trout.  Is Wantz some amazing pin point control guy?  

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Going back forever Trout has destroyed us .... so why hit him now when we're battling for 4th fucking place in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs when he's the tying run???? 

Why didn't we hit him in 2018 when he had a 1.500 OPS against us? Or literally any other god damn year? 

And no, Wantz is not some amazing pin point control guy, but pitches thrown behind batters always look like shit. I have no doubt he was trying to hit Julio in the back or something, but its hilarious Nevin directly avoided hitting JP Crawford the first batter of the game and clearly gave orders to Wantz to hit Rodriguez as the 2nd batter. 

3 minutes ago, Ender said:

Going back forever Trout has destroyed us .... so why hit him now when we're battling for 4th fucking place in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs when he's the tying run???? 

Why didn't we hit him in 2018 when he had a 1.500 OPS against us? Or literally any other god damn year? 

And no, Wantz is not some amazing pin point control guy, but pitches thrown behind batters always look like shit. I have no doubt he was trying to hit Julio in the back or something, but its hilarious Nevin directly avoided hitting JP Crawford the first batter of the game and clearly gave orders to Wantz to hit Rodriguez as the 2nd batter. 

Did I say try to hit him?  They could have easily been sending a message.  And of course they went after Rodriguez, he is the closest thing they have to Trout.  This isn’t a hard concept.  

Just now, Stradling said:

Did I say try to hit him?  They could have easily been sending a message.  And of course they went after Rodriguez, he is the closest thing they have to Trout.  This isn’t a hard concept.  

YES. You've been saying the whole past few days we were trying to hit Trout lol. 

Fact is .... something was made of nothing. Oh and Nevin's a piece of shit, which is why he got 10 games. 

13 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Kinda like Edgar Martinez.  

LOL now I know you're fucking crazy if looking at Edgar Martinez the first place your brain goes is "STEROIDS".

16 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

And piggy backing on this, maybe Swanson was activated from the IL too soon?

Can’t be endangering MLB players, if your inside control is that dangerous.

I agree. How dare Lorenzen hit beloved Angel, Justin Upton, square in the domepiece. 

2 minutes ago, Ender said:

YES. You've been saying the whole past few days we were trying to hit Trout lol. 

Fact is .... something was made of nothing. Oh and Nevin's a piece of shit, which is why he got 10 games. 

LOL now I know you're fucking crazy if looking at Edgar Martinez the first place your brain goes is "STEROIDS".

Ok.  Nevin is a piece of shit for protecting Trout regardless of whether or not it was on purpose. I mean that is such a strange concept that has existed forever in baseball.  And if you don’t think he was aiming at Julio’s head, then why is Nevin such a piece of shit?  

Fuck Scott Servais.  See how fun that is?

No, Edgar isn’t the first place my brain went, I just went with the one that would sting the most that probably did steroids.  I’m sure you don’t care that Arod did roids, which is why I decided to also mention the other guy that did roids that is more beloved.