• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels-Mariners brawl suspensions announced: 10 games for Nevin, 5 for Rendon and Chiti, 3 for Wantz and Tepera, 2 for Iglesias + more

mmc

14 minutes ago, ukyah said:

i'd say because it was very obvious with the sudden change by nevin to a bullpen game that the change was made in order to hit the mariners. it's as clear as a summer day.

That and Wantz admitting he had to hit Winker even though in the post game he said he was just tired and sweaty.

9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Dude, I edited it within like 15 seconds of posting. You're too quick for me.

Also… you should know better after the Jhonny name scandal.

I can see some of those making sense.
But 10 games for Nevin?

At least Tinkie Winkie Wanker got 7 games.

Nothing for Servais?

How about the fact that they threw at Trout on back to back pitches Saturday night after Servais visited the mound?

Did Servais bribe ManLessFred?

STOP THROWING AT TROUT, SERVAIS!!!!   Muchas gracias

Edited by Angel Oracle

4 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

Don't play dumb.  No one ever got suspended for hitting Trout (which was your qualifier).   MLB needs to do more to protect their stars.  Like the NFL does for QB's

I asked you if the M's hit Mike Trout in their series this year and you stated yes many times and they also broke his hand.

Pondering Which One GIF by Moncho

1 minute ago, Swordsman78 said:

No.  You asked "was he it".   Try not bringing your "c" game to the forum.  Just.one.time.

Yes THIS SERIES. THIS YEAR. Did the M's hit him when they were throwing up and in? You stated that they did and they broke his hand. You were wrong and are digger yourself deeper and deeper with every post.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116221a4b05504844c70

2 minutes ago, Ender said:

image.thumb.png.44720dd5443395011d483cc1a383d1e1.png

Well, that chart clearly shows that if you throw at his head, his chances of NOT hitting the ball is pretty good.

Meanwhile, it also shows that pitching him inside and at his ribs or at his ass ALSO effective and lookie there.  Inside and down...  Lower than up and in.

Good story though.

i'm surprised servais didn't get any games for this.

i'd like to know what our coaches did (besides nevin) to warrant a suspension.

so can they activate rendon in september, let him serve his suspension then, and then put him back on the IL afterwards? that's ethical to do, right? 🙂

5 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Well, that chart clearly shows that if you throw at his head, his chances of NOT hitting the ball is pretty good.

Meanwhile, it also shows that pitching him inside and at his ribs or at his ass ALSO effective and lookie there.  Inside and down...  Lower than up and in.

Good story though.

Whatever dude. Maybe the shitty pitcher was just trying to pitch inside and his shit ass command made the pitch end up way up and in???

5 minutes ago, Ender said:

Whatever dude. Maybe the shitty pitcher was just trying to pitch inside and his shit ass command made the pitch end up way up and in???

Don't go all Jesse Winker on us ..

My comment about good story was directed at Swanson -- that chart pretty much makes the case that up and in is less effective than down and in..   

Swanson's control has been on point all year and if the Angels actions were sus yesterday so was the Mariners ... mound visit, followed by two at the guy's head.