• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels-Mariners brawl suspensions announced: 10 games for Nevin, 5 for Rendon and Chiti, 3 for Wantz and Tepera, 2 for Iglesias + more

mmc

13 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Don't go all Jesse Winker on us ..

My comment about good story was directed at Swanson -- that chart pretty much makes the case that up and in is less effective than down and in..   

Swanson's control has been on point all year and if the Angels actions were sus yesterday so was the Mariners ... mound visit, followed by two at the guy's head.

image.png.e0bf5e74844ce173c42eb90a37736d9b.pngimage.png.b8448b88e7847cad69d1137a2d53f513.png

Swanson's pitches BEFORE Trout. He was missing UP and all over the place the entire appearance, but yes it's all a conspiracy to almost hit Mike Trout in the head.

They should have just put Munoz in and let him uncork a 102 fastball up there then. 

8 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

I'm sure Anthony Rendon would have been more than happy to bitch slap him too.  

His vagina might be bothering him too much to be there that late into the game. 

Bitch slap. Lol. A little push directly straight on into the face is a bitch slap. 

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

The guy's played in 32% of the total games the Angels have played in the 3 seasons he's been apart of. This was probably his largest contribution to the team. 

6 minutes ago, Ender said:

The guy's played in 25.7% of the total games the Angels have played in the 3 seasons he's been apart of. This was probably his largest contribution to the team. 

Maybe the Angels will take a page out of the M's book, make Rendon a DH, like the Mariners did their walking vagina (Edgar), and they can live happily ever after.

Until then, Rendon has managed 0.9 bWAR in 162 at bats.  He's managed 5.0 bWAR in 162 games as an Angel.  At his current pace (0.4 bWAR 0.0055 per game) Jesse "The Bitch" Winker will take more than 10 years to match Rendon's productivity as an Angel.

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

Maybe the Angels will take a page out of the M's book, make Rendon a DH, like the Mariners did their walking vagina (Edgar), and they can live happily ever after.

Until then, Rendon has managed 0.9 bWAR in 162 at bats.  He's managed 5.0 bWAR in 162 games as an Angel.  At his current pace (0.4 bWAR 0.0055 per game) Jesse "The Bitch" Winker will take more than 10 years to match Rendon's productivity as an Angel.

How much Rendon cost? Rendon hasn't even fucking played 162 games as an Angel. 

Comparing Rendon to Edgar Martinez. LOL. 

Crap happens and the Angels needed something to show they still have a pulse. 
I really think Crawford should have gotten more games. He came over the back and started throwing forearms. Other than that who cares?  2 bad teams that at least were entertaining for one day.

Seattle’s about the most irrelevant team in MLB history and that city is a cesspool so I don’t care what their fans or players say or do.  At least we managed to get one championship and don’t have to fly a pathetic Regular Season Champs flag.

2 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

You're right -- 155 games

Across 3 seasons. Yeah and? 

Oh oh oh oh. Do bWAR per $ spent next! 

Also ... you're acting like I give a flying fuck about Jesse Winker. I hate him too ... for different reasons than you obviously. 

4 minutes ago, Ender said:

Across 3 seasons. Yeah and? 

Oh oh oh oh. Do bWAR per $ spent next! 

Also ... you're acting like I give a flying fuck about Jesse Winker. I hate him too ... for different reasons than you obviously. 

I don't hate him.  I think we can both agree he's pretty insignificant.

I love that he's on the M's.  I think he's a shitty player who can't field and is a platoon bat.  But I love that you think I care about anything than seeing how easy it is to get you and other M's fans bent.

We will always have our mutual love of Looking Landing at least.

Just now, Clark W Griswold said:

Rendon has not done well in Anaheim but I’m sure he would like to remind you about his time in Washington and his postseason numbers and his WS ring.

I'm sure all the Angels fans really give a shit about his Washington Nationals championships. 

Just now, Clark W Griswold said:

You were just mentioning the players not when/where they their success.  Just making a case for him vs Martinez and I didn’t even mention defense.  
Great vs nothing.  

You're right. One is in the Hall of Fame. The other will not be.

Good chats.

Getting late on the East Coast. I gotta go to bed for work tomorrow folks. 

ENJOY THIS WONDERFUL GAME WE ALL LOVE TO WATCH.