• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

In The Dark: Netflix 

It’s the story of a blind girl who becomes knee deep in the murder investigation of a friend of hers. The main character is complex, and in a lot ways is very unlikeable. It’s an interesting series in some different ways. 

Finished all seasons and episodes of "The Americans."

What an absolutely amazing show.  Terrific, real characters.  Such depth.  Well written. That show will stick with me for a long time.  So much to unpack.  I'll be thinking about those characters for a long time.

Spoiler

Probably the best ending of a show, ever.  I didn't see it going the way it did.  So well done. I thought I would be done with it when it was over - but I wish there was more now... to see how the characters move forward.  That ending... man.  Just wow. I feel like I need a support group to talk about it... haha. 

25 minutes ago, T.G. said:

What an absolutely amazing show.  Terrific, real characters.  Such depth.  Well written. That show will stick with me for a long time.  So much to unpack.  I'll be thinking about those characters for a long time.

Hide contents

Probably the best ending of a show, ever.  I didn't see it going the way it did.  So well done. I thought I would be done with it when it was over - but I wish there was more now... to see how the characters move forward.  That ending... man.  Just wow. I feel like I need a support group to talk about it... haha. 

I really like the way they finished the show

Great way for the writers to end it

Glad you enjoyed it as much as my wife and I did

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

I really like the way they finished the show

Great way for the writers to end it

i've been trying to guess where they're gonna go. will anyone be arrested or found out? will anyone be killed? will anyone relocate?

several ways this could end.

6 hours ago, T.G. said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

That garage scene was just the culmination of perfection.

On 7/23/2022 at 6:15 PM, mmc said:

I guess I'll post this here, Disney announced the slate of MCU movies through 2025 at Comic-Con today.

2023:

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (February 17, 2023)

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 (May 5, 2023)

The Marvels (July 28, 2023)

Blade (November 3, 2023)

2024:

Captain America: New World Order (May 3, 2024)

Thunderbolts (July 26, 2024)

Fantastic Four (November 8, 2024)

2025:

Avengers: The Kang Dynasty (May 2, 2025)

Avengers: Secret Wars (November 7, 2025)

Marvel Fatigue Is More Obvious Than Ever After San Diego Comic Con (msn.com)

4 hours ago, gotbeer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

It was so good, I watched it again. Just  an unbelievably great scene.

I’ve been trying to catch up on the FX show “The Old Man” on Hulu, but I’m having trouble staying interested. It started out great, but it has dragged on from there.

Spoiler

Too much talking heads and dialogue. 

6 hours ago, T.G. said:

I’ve been trying to catch up on the FX show “The Old Man” on Hulu, but I’m having trouble staying interested. It started out great, but it has dragged on from there.

Reveal hidden contents

Have all the episodes been released for S1?

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Have all the episodes been released for S1?

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

I’ve watched all 7 on Hulu 

I don’t know how many episodes are in S1

Finished S1 of "The Old Man"

It had it's moments and became more interesting at the end of E6 and in E7.  Overall, it was just okay for me.  Looks like there will be a S2....

I started Counterpart a couple nights ago. Very good so far. JK Simmons is good, as usual.

For something lighter, I tried watching Virgin River. It was like a higher quality Hallmark show, and thus a jump up from horrible to bad. I didn't make it through the first episode. And I like a good romance, but can't stand Hallmarkian saccharinity.