• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

is anyone watching the show "scandal" on thursday nights? excellent show, and it moves along pretty crisply. lots of intriguing aspects to it.

This is increasingly moving towards my to do list. People are comparing it to House of Cards. I'll check it out at some point.

I loved this movie. The actors filled into their roles well, especially the kids. Some of the scenes are pretty intense and they were shot quite well. I agree it could have been shorter but there wasn't any point in the movie where I became bored or anything like that. Is it just me or is Ray Liota's upper lip getting shorter and shorter?

One of the surprises was also that Ray Liotta wasn't annoying.

Limitless - I was enjoying this up until the ending where everthing got wrapped up too nicely.

The Evil Dead - The original.  Terrible.  Bruce Campbell was a wuss for most of the movie.

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocal - Pretty much what you would expect from a Mission Impossible movie.  Nothing spectacular.

Hartfield & McCoys - Loved this.  Very much worth the 5 hours it takes to watch the whole thing.

Snow White and the Huntsman & Mirror Mirror - Watched these two within a couple of days of each other.  Huntsman was utterly boring.  Mirror Mirror at the very least had some fun elements to it, 

The Raven - Meh

Shooter & Haywire - As far as action movies go these were pretty decent.  I liked Haywire a little bit more.

I'm finally giving Seinfeld another chance. Made a deal with my friend. I'm watching 6 Seinfeld episodes of his choice and hes watching 6 HIMYM episodes of my choice. I just watched The Dealership. I'll admit it was pretty funny.

I'm finally giving Seinfeld another chance. Made a deal with my friend. I'm watching 6 Seinfeld episodes of his choice and hes watching 6 HIMYM episodes of my choice. I just watched The Dealership. I'll admit it was pretty funny.

What were the other episodes he picked? I don't think "The Dealership" would be in my top 6. 

Your buddy is getting the short-end of the stick on that deal.

I like HIMYM, but you win this going away.

Be sure to watch "The Contest."

I would recommend watching The Sniffing Accountant, The Puffy Shirt, The Stall, and The Beard.