• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Reddit Angels fans are dumb

2 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

LOL, he almost got mad at me once over that phrase, it was hilarious.   It was also the day I learned he was an actual rocket scientist.

And I think it’s gonna be a long, long time

8 hours ago, Second Base said:

Because baseball is fun and I believe in making baseball fun again (as does Joe Maddon), I think the Angels should totally bring back the periwinkle uniforms.

It trolls the shit out of AW and that's entertaining to me. Y'all get rage boners every time you see Fletch in the lineup. 

Specificity Edit: I'm not a member of reddit. I love AW. Except one member. 

But he’s fond of you. 

13 hours ago, Second Base said:

Because baseball is fun and I believe in making baseball fun again (as does Joe Maddon), I think the Angels should totally bring back the periwinkle uniforms.

It trolls the shit out of AW and that's entertaining to me. Y'all get rage boners every time you see Fletch in the lineup. 

Specificity Edit: I'm not a member of reddit. I love AW. Except one member. 

They aren't good uniforms, and I certainly understand where the dislike came from when they were introduced. That said, the fact that the team has worn every other throw back uniform besides these at some point since Arte took over feels off. Like they are trying to pretend these never happened. Shame is a far worse look than these uniforms ever were.

Also the baby blue look that people really objected to has made a resurgence in Toronto. In many ways the periwinkle look is only a little more dated than the current uniform. 

I know this isn’t anything to do really with Angels Reddit but it in the Angels social media world this character Jered Tims has a podcast and a decent online following.  IMO he’s the dumbest taken seriously account in Angels fan land. 

alright.  That’s all I have to say about that.