• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Reddit Angels fans are dumb

18 minutes ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

Not that it matters but do you have any idea why he hates this place? I remember loving this place when I found it back around 2005 or so. I was posting on the crappy MLB site back then when I was in high school. 

Usually it's someone who posted here and got banned for being an idiot, or someone who had shitty opinions and got called out for it.

4 minutes ago, zenmaster said:

I’d say most posters on Reddit are in their teens. I belong to a few good subs that have normal people but for the most part it’s teenagers trying to act intelligent. 

Screenshot_20220506-165918.png

46 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

How TF did that happen?  How did that regression happen?  Are there no saber Tiktok people to teach them??

I think anyone between 30 and 50 was a good age to absorb and adopt sabermetrics thinking. Anyone above 50 pines for the good ol' days when BA, HR, and RBI were the best way to evaluate a hitter. Anyone under 30 is more concerned with rooting for the specific players they see as their peers.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think anyone between 30 and 50 was a good age to absorb and adopt sabermetrics thinking. Anyone above 50 pines for the good ol' days when BA, HR, and RBI were the best way to evaluate a hitter. Anyone under 30 is more concerned with rooting for the specific players they see as their peers.

Accurate.

Because baseball is fun and I believe in making baseball fun again (as does Joe Maddon), I think the Angels should totally bring back the periwinkle uniforms.

It trolls the shit out of AW and that's entertaining to me. Y'all get rage boners every time you see Fletch in the lineup. 

Specificity Edit: I'm not a member of reddit. I love AW. Except one member. 

Edited by Second Base

The only member of AW that I don't like is @Angelsjunky. But I'm totally justified. See, he and I were having an offline argument about the awesomeness of Kevin Maitan and his sculpted body. Words were exchanged. The next night, I get a brick through my window and on it is the message: "Kevin Maitan sucks and is fat. P.S. Yeah, I wrote this note in blood. Guess who's." 

I haven't seen my neighbor's cat since. 

I know it was you, you SOB!