• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Reddit Angels fans are dumb

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I think @tdawg87 is on Reddit. We should ask him 

Have never talked to anyone about this place.

The intelligence there is better than twitter and Facebook, without question. But it's still just bleh. The GD threads are fun though. Like tonight's was a fucking blast.

3 hours ago, mmc said:

I know that everyone likes to call this place dumb, but I promise all of you you will not find a more intelligent place to discuss this team on the internet than this site.  

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

I wonder what Angel fans on Reddit would say about Angel fans on AngelsWin.

Nobody cares. But they're free to improve their IQ points by jumping ship and spending a majority of their time here. 

14 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Nobody cares. But they're free to improve their IQ points by jumping ship and spending a majority of their time here. 

True. We have doc, IP, AJ, and so many others who could probably open their own sabermetrics consulting company. 

6 minutes ago, Pancake Bear said:

Irony: The vast majority know jack all about analytics. They're dullards obsessed with Fletcher and Mayfield. 

I've been on a Fletcher rampage recently, having to point out the dude is hitting .180 over his last 70 games. They still think he's just in a slump.

45 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I've been on a Fletcher rampage recently, having to point out the dude is hitting .180 over his last 70 games. They still think he's just in a slump.

I'm going to figure out your Reddit username.

30 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Why spend time with Rosie O'Donnell when you have Kate Beckinsale?

I've never been on Reject or whatever it's called. 

This is the boomeriest post you've ever made.

But I still think you're a cool dude.

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

The main moderator (I think his name is Kurtis?) on Angels Reddit hates our guts from what I hear. Validated! 

That place is hot garbage and the format sucks too. Just my opinion. 

Not that it matters but do you have any idea why he hates this place? I remember loving this place when I found it back around 2005 or so. I was posting on the crappy MLB site back then when I was in high school.