• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MLB suspends Trevor Bauer for TWO seasons

mmc

2 hours ago, cals said:

And before B.L. Arg, Esq. or one of our other amateur attorneys pipes up, the sexual acts by the women were made in furtherance of her conspiracy and therefore illegal acts themselves.  Furthermore, if Bauer only gave consent to the acts because he believed they were being done without criminal intent, there is a strong argument that his consent was giving by fraud and therefore he did not give legal consent and was the victim of sexual assault.

Now I know you are a legit attorney because you used furtherance.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

especially since the city of Pasadena dropped all charges and refused to prosecute. 

There actually was never any charges. People I think missed on that part.

Pasadena PD investigated, turned over a report to the DA, and they never filed. Lack of evidence.

Meaning lack of evidence any crime occurred.

If you go back to when Pasadena said "more things have come out that we cant disclose", I assume its the part where her AA sponsor gave a statement to them saying "shes full of shit, heres our text messages"

This was a major backfire for this chick, by the way.

Isnt going to see a dime from Bauer. No paid interviews. Her AA sponsor / friend "stabbed her in the back". She wasted money on a lawyer, court fees for a restraining order that was denied. Etc etc.

And its not like she can go back to banging Tatis Jr, either.

And its not over. Bauer is suing... which wont amount to a whole lot (I doubt she has anything to take), but she may also get identified now, publicly.

And the internet will get ugly. 

10 minutes ago, cals said:

Look, assume for a minute that he’s 100% honest about all this and frankly the facts seem to bear that out… If you were him, what would you do?  He’s on the verge of having his career stolen from him because (1) He is the victim of a crime and (2) He likes kinky sex.

He’s doing what many of us would do:  He’s shouting from the rooftops so anyone can hear.  This is the behavior of a desperate and innocent man.  

And since he’s basically no longer a Dodger, you Dodger haters can drop that angle and start viewing this as it is:  Attacking and punishing a victim for being a man. 

I understand that engaging in sexual behavior is a prerequisite for getting yourself into this kind of trouble so many, if not most, of you will never face this kind of risk, but for the few of you that do have sex with women, THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU.  Pray it never does.

You're way too eager to take random shots while playing the edge lord routine. 

I find his lack of filter hilarious.  He gives zero shits and MLB is likely going to look very stupid when its all said and done.  When that happens, I'll find it just as hilarious