• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MLB suspends Trevor Bauer for TWO seasons

mmc

7 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Look in the upper right hand corner of a page in the thread.  You should see a section labeled "Top Posters in this Topic."  As I type this, cals already has 43 posts in this thread, with Lou next at 25.

To be fair. Lou is a top poster in every thread 

51 minutes ago, cals said:

And it don’t make no sense because my preference would have been for him to be reinstated immediately and for this thing to blow over.  Instead MLB really wants to pound it into us that the think he’s guilty.  It makes me so nauseous that I feel like I’m choking.

You OC Housewives are so dramatic. 

6 hours ago, cals said:

He’s going to get that $40M from some source.  I wouldn’t worry too much about him.

Im not worried about him. Im pissed the Dodgers are getting away with it. No way there wasnt backdoor (lol) requests from the Dodgers to do this, for that reason. 

He'll sue somebody, still get paid, but the dodgers get to erase a contract they wanted out of. Thats ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Im not worried about him. Im pissed the Dodgers are getting away with it. No way there wasnt backdoor (lol) requests from the Dodgers to do this, for that reason. 

He'll sue somebody, still get paid, but the dodgers get to erase a contract they wanted out of. Thats ridiculous.

I hope Beuhler's elbow explodes. 

1 minute ago, beatlesrule said:

Is the third woman's accusations the main reason MLB gave the 2 year suspension?

Who knows. I havent even seen the story of the 3rd accuser yet. But this stinks to me like the dodgers politicked to get out from under the contract.

Team didnt want the headache he'd bring, but didnt want to eat the money. Dodgers are a league darling so they get out of jail free.

2 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Who knows. I havent even seen the story of the 3rd accuser yet. But this stinks to me like the dodgers politicked to get out from under the contract.

Team didnt want the headache he'd bring, but didnt want to eat the money. Dodgers are a league darling so they get out of jail free.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2022/04/third-woman-brings-forth-assault-allegations-against-trevor-bauer.html

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

"the woman claimed that Bauer had assaulted her during sex on multiple occasions"

Another skank that kept going back for more. 

This is what I understand the least about all this. If he really assaulted them, why did they go back for more? I mean, if I went to a restaurant and got horrible food poisoning, I’d never go back - let alone return just a few days later. And I’m sure if I did go back, nobody would believe me when I complained that the restaurant gave me horrible food poisoning, but I kept going back for more. 

1 minute ago, cals said:

Hey Lou, did you get any PM’s on here before it was proven we were right accusing you of being a rapist or was that just me?

No, just a couple from a crazy dude going apeshit on me. 

He swore a lot.