• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MLB suspends Trevor Bauer for TWO seasons

mmc

4 minutes ago, cals said:

I'd also like to point this out...

Not only has MLB suspended Bauer for 2 years for engaging in legal behavior on his part, there is a very good chance that Bauer himself was the victim of a crime perpetrated by the whore.  So MLB is punishing the victim of a crime for the acts committed during the commission of the crime by the offending party.

That's like when you hear about a woman being stoned to death for being raped in Pakistan.

Frankly, it's disgusting.  Explain that to your PR people, Manfred. 

But he's not likeable!

33 minutes ago, cals said:

And before B.L. Arg, Esq. or one of our other amateur attorneys pipes up, the sexual acts by the women were made in furtherance of her conspiracy and therefore illegal acts themselves.  Furthermore, if Bauer only gave consent to the acts because he believed they were being done without criminal intent, there is a strong argument that his consent was giving by fraud and therefore he did not give legal consent and was the victim of sexual assault.

Dude, he has an attorney, quit auditioning. 

4 hours ago, cals said:

They're fucked.

Man I'd love to be Bauer's lawyer.

4 hours ago, cals said:

Understand this: Unless MLB has information we don't have, which it may, then it has suspended Bauer for engaging in legal, consensual sexual behavior.

Talked to a judge buddy of mine. He thinks this will be handed over to an arbitrator who will rule in Bauers favor and have the suspension reduced or removed. This way the the arbitrator is the decision maker and the league can say they did their part but it was out of their hands once appealed.

And I agree with you. Having rough, consensual sex isn’t illegal nor does it go against baseballs rules. I think they’re on shaky ground with this kind of excessive punishment, especially since the city of Pasadena dropped all charges and refused to prosecute. I can’t see this decision being allowed to stand.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Has the MLBPA weighed in yet?

52 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

This is what is most surprising to me.  That MLBPA is radio silent.  Usually they are immediately we will appeal, even if there is video of OJ is holding the knife above Nichole.  MLBPA must know that this is a horrible precedent for future cases.  Imagine if Ohtani goes on a date, and he rejects the hoe after banging her, and she cries rape.  Well, the precedent is now 3 years suspension, even if no criminal act occurred.