• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols & Lackey

m0nkey

29 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The fault of this divorce lies completely on Deidre. I'll just leave it at that.

She did announce before last season started that it would be Albert's last.

That probably was an indication that she was no longer part of the inner circle. 

42 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Why does anyone care about what is going in Pujol's personal life?

on a side note i heard the Reggie Willits slept on the couch for a week because he deleted his wifes recording of the bachelor. What a dumbass.

What, is he stupid? He can tell her it's on Hulu. 

Thought it was silly when people criticized Lackey for what happened and I think the same of anyone who criticizes Pujols here, too (and I'm certainly no fan of Albert's).  If a marriage has run its course for whatever reason, let it end.  There's no legal, moral, or ethical obligation to stay in a bad marriage because the other party is going through something challenging or traumatic.   If you think there is, where's the cutoff point?  One month after surgery?  Six months?  When they're fully healed?  Never?

(Side note: she posted this the day after the surgery and seems to indicate she's fine as of now:

(Second side note: Deidre, god didn't supernaturally heal you.  The doctors did...)

Albert is an a$$ hole. The dude literally believed the he ALONE could lead the team to the playoffs. 

Dude know the biggest problems with "his team"...sorry..."Mike Trout's Team" was pitching. But did Le Machine walk into Arte's office & do a TOM BRADY? Restructure so the organization could go after elite pitchers? 

Or even a LYMAN BOSTOCK - who had enough class & pride to walk into Gene Autry's office and return his paycheck - because he was hitting like crap and he believed he "didn't deserve it"?

NO - Fooking Albert just took the $25, $26, $27, $28, $29 and $30 MILLION the last 6 seasons & looked after his own legacy.