• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols & Lackey

m0nkey

I've been a member for many years (Angels fan since 1961, no lie) but I rarely post because I can't get through the masturbation GIFs, the locker-room chumminess, and the "punch her in the pussy" posts.  While I admire the WicketMaiden (I think it is) posting, has it ever occurred to the posters or the mods that this really isn't a female-friendly forum?   Not to mention the way some posts go on and on in a conversation that no one else can figure out--or would want to!  I'm a real fan looking forward (again) to 2022 but I wish women who love the Halos didn't feel like they were all categorized as "v******" or "p*******".  Come on guys, I know (or hope) that you're not all dicks or pricks.  

5 hours ago, vnrose said:

I've been a member for many years (Angels fan since 1961, no lie) but I rarely post because I can't get through the masturbation GIFs, the locker-room chumminess, and the "punch her in the pussy" posts.  While I admire the WicketMaiden (I think it is) posting, has it ever occurred to the posters or the mods that this really isn't a female-friendly forum?   Not to mention the way some posts go on and on in a conversation that no one else can figure out--or would want to!  I'm a real fan looking forward (again) to 2022 but I wish women who love the Halos didn't feel like they were all categorized as "v******" or "p*******".  Come on guys, I know (or hope) that you're not all dicks or pricks.  

Excuse Me Reaction GIF

6 hours ago, vnrose said:

Wait, what? Did WM even post in this thread? I think you need to “c****” yourself before you “w****” yourself.

• Chuck changed the title to Albert Pujols announces that he is filing for divorce after 22 years with his wife Deidre.
  • Chuck changed the title to Pujols & Lackey
12 hours ago, vnrose said:

iu-1.jpeg.5b758441678a65f9546f95bded22e7ab.jpeg

Personally,  I can think nothing more despicable than to leave your spouse at a moment of crisis.  It has the optics of a coward.

However, none of us the nature of their relationship and what they are going through.  I can think of a few reasons why a divorce maybe necessary even at this moment.