• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Asstros @ Angels (8/14/21)

failos

5 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Houston's gonna bury us. How many more games with them?

And we're chasing Boston now for the 2nd WC.

Oh, why the hell am I even talking about this?!

Lol that anyone is still thinking about a playoff spot! The playoffs were NEVER going to happen for the Angels this year

our announcers are such shills, saying they totally agreed with the decision to pull barria after 52 pitches and that Houston can bury you so you gotta make the move

lol, they sure buried us against this pooppen

our starters have been our strength, we need to ride them for 100 pitches every day with this sht bullpen we have

2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I'm not even going to blame Maddon anymore. I realized there's nothing he can do with this collection of clowns.

No you absolutely should blame Maddon.

He's not the only problem, but he's one of them. His bullpen/pitching management is atrocious. Like legitimately the worst I've ever seen. And I don't know what's going on with the shifts but the pitchers are literally throwing AGAINST them. Ask @Inside Pitch about that.

4 minutes ago, IheartLA said:

our announcers are such shills, saying they totally agreed with the decision to pull barria after 52 pitches and that Houston can bury you so you gotta make the move

lol, they sure buried us against this pooppen

our starters have been our strength, we need to ride them for 100 pitches every day with this sht bullpen we have

It was a flip of the coin tonight. Barria was not pitching well and the pen sucks. It is what it is. The offense putting extra pressure on them isn’t helping either 

Edited by Jason

23 minutes ago, Hells Rainbow said:

So did Barria look bad enough to pull so quickly?

I thought so…he got hit hard in that 2nd inning, he wasn’t fooling anyone with his stuff and his fastball was very hittable. Damage would have been worse by at least a run if Adell doesn’t make a spectacular grab.