• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dylan Bundy moving back into the rotation

mmc

I'm confused.  If Rodriguez is potentially staying in the rotation, as is Detmers, AND Bundy is coming back, how exactly is that going to work?  Ohtani, Sandoval, Rodriguez, Suarez, Detmers, Cobb, and Bundy?  Or maybe they're expecting Cobb to be out for quite a while at this point?  Or is this really just a one-shot for Rodriguez because of the Ohtani situation?

26 minutes ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

Honestly it's another lost season and I prefer this to seeing Detmers and Rodriguez get rushed and struggle like we saw with Adell

They aren’t being rushed.  They are being given the opportunity.  Being rushed is what it would look like if they traded Heaney and Cobb and then released Bundy and Quintana and told Suarez, Detmers and CRod to sink or swim.  We still have Bundy and Quintana to take their place if by chance they see it as detrimental to their development.  

23 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I'm confused.  If Rodriguez is potentially staying in the rotation, as is Detmers, AND Bundy is coming back, how exactly is that going to work?  Ohtani, Sandoval, Rodriguez, Suarez, Detmers, Cobb, and Bundy?  Or maybe they're expecting Cobb to be out for quite a while at this point?  Or is this really just a one-shot for Rodriguez because of the Ohtani situation?

There sending Barria down again.  He isnt good enough.  Bundy is much better