• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels minor leaguers blast Arte Moreno for terrible living conditions

mmc

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

We hire part time kids. We pay them more per hour than these minor leaguers. So none.

And some minor leaguers are given $400k bonuses. That's not the issue here. 

So none of your employees have ever struggled to pay their rent and grocery bills?

1 minute ago, Lou said:

And some minor leaguers are given $400k bonuses. That's not the issue here. 

So none of your employees have ever struggled to pay their rent and grocery bills?

Lou I’m not going to do this with you.  You are on the side of Arte shouldn’t do more because it isn’t good business. I’m on the side of taking care of your associates/employees/players is always good business. 

Just now, Stradling said:

Lou I’m not going to do this with you.  You are on the side of Arte shouldn’t do more because it isn’t good business. I’m on the side of taking care of your associates/employees/players is always good business. 

I never said he shouldn't do more. Don't misrepresent my comments.

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

There were threads at the time about how shitty it was. 

But where's the concern now. What if they are struggling? What if they're eating Taco Bell and have roommates? 

I weep for them.

2 minutes ago, Stax said:

Maybe some of these millionaire high draft picks should pitch in somehow like MIchael Jordan did when he made a go of it to play minor league baseball and bought a team bus. Spend some of that money to make life easier.

But they buy dinner when they go on rehab assignments!  What else do you want from them? 

25 minutes ago, Stax said:

Maybe some of these millionaire high draft picks should pitch in somehow like MIchael Jordan did when he made a go of it to play minor league baseball and bought a team bus. Spend some of that money to make life easier.

So, you want the millionaires to pay extra to the junior employees of the billionaire, because the billionaire won't? Got it.

50 minutes ago, Stradling said:

We hire part time kids. We pay them more per hour than these minor leaguers. So none.

I think this is the question that is analogous to the core of this thread:

How does your pay, your benefits and your working conditions compare to your competition - McDonalds, Carl's Jr., Burger King?

3 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

You're doing yeoman's work here, @Stradling.

It'll fall on mostly deaf ears here, because, well, fuck 'em. They knew what they were getting into. 

If you can legally get away with not doing well for their employees, then by-god, why not?

Sounds like the players aren't doing well for themselves. 

Go shopping, idiots.