• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Arte’s gigantic brain

3 hours ago, JocStrapling said:

Improving that reading comprehension will serve you well!  I said “many” not all women. Of course, nerd virgins would not know that. 

How many is many, more than abusive men or less Talking of a women beater you blamed women being greedy. then name calling show your intelligence.

On 7/1/2021 at 2:15 PM, UndertheHalo said:

This is a thread to appreciate arte’s big brain 

Sees the Rangers almost get first ring w Hamilton and Wilson.... signs both to make sure texas never gets one.

Sees dipoto ruins team... releases him with a great reference and lets him go to seattle

Knows Cole and Bauer will fall off without the sticky stuff, lets them sign with the yankees and dodgers, then fires bubba, and gets rid of their dealer

0225-Moreno.jpg

Edited by ten ocho recon scout

22 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Sees the Rangers almost get first ring w Hanilton and Wilson.... signs both to make sure texas never gets one.

Sees dipoto ruins team... releases him with a great reference and lets him go to seattle

Knows Cole and Bauer will fall off without the sticky stuff, lets them sign with the yankees and dodgers, then fires bubba, and gets rid of their dealer

0225-Moreno.jpg

albert einstein GIF

7 hours ago, Duren, Duren said:

Obviously he  enjoys watching offense and doesn't care about pitching. He only spends big on hitters with big reputations. Very doubtful that the Angels ever sign a really elite pitcher at the high end of the salary scale. No matter who the GM is. 

Can anyone name one front end starting pitcher FA who the Angel's lost and everyone felt was with the contract.  I remember the consensus on both Cole and Bauer was both were over pay

3 minutes ago, cals said:

You both have a tendency to “in your face assholish”.  Usually in a good way.

Anyway, I don’t care if it is your alt.  Everyone has to have an alternative outlet for their worst thoughts and ideas.

Nah I post my worst thoughts and ideas with my only account, this one. I made an alt as a joke last year, but it was banned in less than a day (HaloThunder); but I’m not the original HaloThunder.

1 minute ago, cals said:

They tried to ban mine, but I brought him back with a different name and it’s been fine.

Nate has a penchant for banning people. I was told explicitly never to make an alt again or I’d be permanently banned

Now I’m curious about your alt…I bet I can figure it out.