• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 Trade Deadline Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, Farmbuildingfan said:

They are not good enough to buy and not bad enough to sell, so I would not be shocked if they did nothing.

With only average luck, we would have seen a healthy Trout and Rendon, and would be up with Oakland for the 2nd wild card.

This would have made the Angels buyers, but lady luck hates the Angels 

Yea, I care about Lady Luck about as much as I care about the Easter Bunny.  

3 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

This sounds precisely like London. 

Highly recommend Amsterdam for a smaller more friendly version of this sort of eclectic mix of widely varied culture, art, architecture and real life. Gorgeous little city you can walk across in an afternoon.

Plus the red light

Theres hookers in NYC too. But its not as tourist friendly. In NYC, you get a hooker, and you feel like a scumbag. In Amsterdam, you get a hooker with an accent (fancy!), and after, you go to the Anne Frank house, or maybe go see the tulip fields. So you feel "cultured" instead of "gross".

Plus you pay in Euros. So again, as a yank, you feel hoity toity.

2 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Plus the red light

Theres hookers in NYC too. But its not as tourist friendly. In NYC, you get a hooker, and you feel like a scumbag. In Amsterdam, you get a hooker with an accent (fancy!), and after, you go to the Anne Frank house, or maybe go see the tulip fields. So you feel "cultured" instead of "gross".

Can’t wrap my head around how you can pay for sex with a stranger and not feel gross but OK.

5 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Can’t wait for the narrative when the deadline is over that no team in baseball can boast an influx of talent that compares to the Angels “getting” Trout, Rendon and Walsh back from the DL.

At least that will keep you from scolding us about not wanting to trade for pitching.  

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

At least that will keep you from scolding us about not wanting to trade for pitching.  

Yeah, now the Angels will just have to lobby mlb for some rule changes so that they can play five outfielders and five middle infielders so that keeping all these prospects will end up being the right decision.

14 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Plus the red light

You can also pick up any bike lying around the street and cruise the city. When you’re done you just ghost ride it into a canal and call it a day. 

6 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

The Lakers and Wizards are nearing an agreement to trade Westbrook for Kuzma, Caldwell-Pope, Harrell, and L.A.’s No. 22 overall pick, sources tell ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski (via Twitter).

Not the Angels but a big trade if it goes through.

Sigh... and I like Westbrook. But I hate that shit.

"We won!" Yeah, I should hope so.

7 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

The Lakers and Wizards are nearing an agreement to trade Westbrook for Kuzma, Caldwell-Pope, Harrell, and L.A.’s No. 22 overall pick, sources tell ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski (via Twitter).

Not the Angels but a big trade if it goes through.

Should have taken Hield for less instead

34 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Plus the red light

It's legal and above board in Amsterdam, open and honest. The oldest profession in the world and the girls choose to do it as a very well paid career choice, they get to pick and choose their own clients and work in a safe open environment. It works, and that drives standards up across the board.

Despite its fame the red-light district is just a few streets in one little corner of the city centre, and Amsterdam is about so much more than that. It has art, history and high culture in abundance and some of the finest architecture in Europe. I was lucky enough to be there during a snowy Yuletide break and each corner you turned looked like a picture perfect Christmas card. Gorgeous little city.