• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Mariners @ Angels (6/4/2021): Ohtani starting, hitting 2nd

1 minute ago, rafibomb said:

Cocky? I never really followed him to see if he comes off that way. We’re talking about Kelenic, right? Not Jo Adell? Hahah

Yeah. I mean I'm a Mariner fan so I see all his shit. He posts tons of behind the scenes youtube videos and has his own merchandise brand like he's some made superstar already. 

Kinda glad he's getting some humble pie. Obviously for my sake I hope he comes out of it some year. 

Just now, ScottT said:

Ohtani was never gonna go nine innings tonight.  

The bullpen needs to hold a one run lead sometimes

Scott, you can do better. The bullpen has been ass-raped all season. Ohtani could have gone one, maybe two more innings. 

Mayers almost fucked this up tonight. In fact the odds were in his favor after his bases loaded clusterfuck.

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

Scott, you can do better. The bullpen has been ass-raped all season. Ohtani could have gone one, maybe two more innings. 

Mayers almost fucked this up tonight. In fact the odds were in his favor after his bases loaded clusterfuck.

Mayers needs a demotion to earlier in games.   Horrible pitching for the most part.

Cishek >>>>> Mayers.

7 minutes ago, ScottT said:

Ohtani was never gonna go nine innings tonight.  

The bullpen needs to hold a one run lead sometimes

Nine innings, probably not. But 7/8 was certainly a possibility.