• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mt. Rushmore Good & Bad of Angels Free Agent Signings

GOOD MT. RUSHMORE: Vladdy (best ever), Bobby Grich, Torii Hunter and Don Baylor (OKAY - Inside Pitch corrected me - as I only relied on my memory - thinking the cowboy emptied his money bags for Carew, DeCinces & Lynn. REVISED)

Honorable Mention: Chili Davis, (some might say - but I don't) Bart Colon, Reggie Jackson

BAD MT. RUSHMORE: Albert, Josh, Mo, GMJr 

MANY Honorable Mentions....  

1 hour ago, rageous said:

How the hell do you put Anthony Rendon on there when he has produced 1/3 of a full season and still has 6 out of 7 years left on the contract?

This was about Mt. Rushmore good and Mt. Rushmore bad and he didn’t specify which one he’d go on. Maybe he meant bad? It’s a little early to make judgment for Rendon but he’s trending in the wrong direction. 

8 hours ago, Toby Flenderson said:

This was about Mt. Rushmore good and Mt. Rushmore bad and he didn’t specify which one he’d go on. Maybe he meant bad? It’s a little early to make judgment for Rendon but he’s trending in the wrong direction. 

His health is.   The stats are there.

52 minutes ago, Tank said:

this is your yearly reminder that some of you need to go back and look up mo vaughn's stats when he played here.

hint: they weren't awful.

My issue was that he only gave them 2 productive seasons on a 5 year contract, and from reports not a good clubhouse guy.

I did go back and forth on putting Vaughn or Nibs on Mt. Crushmore.

Edited by Angel Oracle

44 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

My issue was that he only gave them 2 productive seasons on a 5 year contract, and from reports not a good clubhouse guy.

I did go back and forth on putting Vaughn or Nibs on Mt. Crushmore.

he was injured and missed the entire third year of his contract, then was dumped on the mets for appier or sele and we won the WS without him. but his stats for the two years he played here were good.