• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rangers (4-26-2021) - The Trout and Rendon return edition

Light that baby up!!  This was really one of the most entertaining games I’ve seen from the Angels in a very long time.  They got down, Ohtani looked like shit, then they absolutely dialed up the offense and kicked ass.  Truly amazing performance all around.  Offense, defense, and pitching.

99896FFA-B9D6-4CF1-A147-0D030173E02F.gif

1 hour ago, CaliAngel said:

I'm sorry, you got to let Ohtani at least go out for the 7th IMO. 

The running didn't affect him before, this is his game. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Yeah no way do you take Ohtani out now.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Yeah but its hard to trust the bullpen guys right now 

1 hour ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Wtf? why take Othani out now?

1 hour ago, Bronson said:

Fuck you Maddon. Shohei deserves to go back out there.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Maddon. I just can't figure out what the hell goes through his mind on pitching changes. 

It is DUMB to pull Ohtani. 

This is HIS game.

At least let him go to the 6th and see what happens. 

If these assholes in the bullpen start walking guys, ugh. 

Why do you pull a pitcher under the pitch count who has been dominating for the last 4 innings?

58 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

For Ohtani, I don't buy the "he ran around the bases and ran to 1st base for an out" bologna that he couldn't handle it. 

He's an athlete, he's performing the best he ever has, give him the GD ball. 

lol 

4 minutes ago, DMVol said:

Probably...but you never know when a young guy will force the issue....

From what Adell showed at the Major League level, he has A LOT to do to earn forcing the issue. And with what we have now, I don't see it happening soon. 

He looked like a Brandon Wood combined with CJ Cron out there. 

11 minutes ago, DMVol said:

Probably...but you never know when a young guy will force the issue....

Genuinely asking because I don't know...other than a player just drafted and hasn't signed yet...has any young prospect really forced an issue in baseball? What issue with Marsh and/or Adell force? Adell looked like dog shit last year he has no room to force any issue and Marsh is at best a Sept. call up at this point... 

49 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I know we all let Pujols have it here, completely justified too. 

That said if he's hitting 7th and playing good D at first, I've seen nothing in Walsh' game in RF that would suggest he's any worse than Dexter Fowler there. Hell, he may even be better -- with a way better throwing arm. 

Mang may end up having his best season in 5 years the way he's been squaring up the ball. His out earlier snowconed by Garcia was crushed as well. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

You could easily make the argument that he is the weakest pitcher in the rotation

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

You could easily make the argument that he is the strongest pitcher in the rotation.

You could easily make the argument that @Jason posted the shittiest take of the night. 

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Not sure about that.  I actually said I would keep Shohei in the rotation, but wouldn’t let him hit when he pitches.  

I said let's see if he can string together a handful of starts of better command, then give him the green light to both hit and pitch every damn game the rest of the season. 

That said, I won't be pissed to see him pitch and hit in every game. He's just too good at the plate and has the arm to be completely dominate on the mound at the same time.