• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Whatever you do don’t go to the concession stands

Went to the opening game tonight.  The  concessions have moved to on-line order so there is no lines due to Covid.  The problem is your orders do not happen even though you receive a charge on your card within minutes of your order. People end up going to the concessions stand  trying to get their orders so huge crowd  hung around which defeats the purpose of on-line ordering.     We ordered a beer and never received it.    They had a year to figure it out.   Don’t spend your money or time  because all you will get is angry and frustrated.  .  

So I ordered food off of their app, by food I mean popcornopulous, two waters, two beers and wine.  About five minutes later I get a text telling me it’s ready and where to pick it up.  So I go up there to get my order and a couple dozen other people are waiting.  After about 20 minutes I gave up and went and sat back down.   My wife and our friend went up and came back about ten minutes later with our order.  So from the point they said it was ready to when they were actually ready to hand it to us was 30 minutes. And that was for prepackaged popcorn and drinks in bottles or cans.  Then it got worse for a ton of other people. 

34 minutes ago, Stradling said:

So I ordered food off of their app, by food I mean popcornopulous, two waters, two beers and wine.  About five minutes later I get a text telling me it’s ready and where to pick it up.  So I go up there to get my order and a couple dozen other people are waiting.  After about 20 minutes I gave up and went and sat back down.   My wife and our friend went up and came back about ten minutes later with our order.  So from the point they said it was ready to when they were actually ready to hand it to us was 30 minutes. And that was for prepackaged popcorn and drinks in bottles or cans.  Then it got worse for a ton of other people. 

I had a mixed experience. I ordered drinks from the corner market and had to wait in line for 30-40 minutes after waiting 15 minutes to go check on it. They had printed all receipts and had to sift through 40+ receipts to find each person's order every single time. There was no social distancing and the lines were worse than what you would expect with 30,000+ fans. 

Later I ordered food from the main ballpark food concession and it was fairly quick, but at that point (7th inning) most of the lines had gone down.

In our area you couldn't order from any of the concessions from about the bottom of the second until the bottom of the 6th.