• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Whatever you do don’t go to the concession stands

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I only remember there being a Burger King or some shit within walking distance. But that was years ago.

Yeah, there's a bunch now. I've parked at the Tilted Kilt just down the street from the stadium off Katella before, had tons of drinks and food and just got a Lyft or Uber to the stadium and back and drank waters/soda at the game, maybe one beer early and then quit. This way you can sober up prior to getting back to your car to head home. 

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yeah, there's a bunch now. I've parked at the Tilted Kilt just down the street from the stadium off Katella before, had tons of drinks and food and just got a Lyft or Uber to the stadium and back and drank waters/soda at the game, maybe one beer early and then quit. This way you can sober up prior to getting back to your car to head home. 

Golden Road is pretty good and Noble Ale Works is a small brewery near the stadium too

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

Hit up the local breweries or Karl Strauss across the street to get dinner & beers prior to the game.

Problem solved. 

I can show them all to you and one should be able to get a beer without waiting an hour for a can to be ready to serve. It's amusing how terrible that all went down. With that said, what a freaking night! Back at a game and a well played one at that. Tonight, it's green cheek for a brew and smashburger beforehand. 

4 minutes ago, James said:

I can show them all to you and one should be able to get a beer without waiting an hour for a can to be ready to serve. It's amusing how terrible that all went down. With that said, what a freaking night! Back at a game and a well played one at that. Tonight, it's green cheek for a brew and smashburger beforehand. 

Their smashburgers are bomb. I didn't know the brewer there was the guy from Noble. Is he the big Polynesian looking dude that seems like he can rip off my arms and beat me with them @st1ckboy?